Not your puppet anymore

"Was just an illusion meant to make me crawl from the darkness right above the world;to leave my foolishness behind and have attitude.
"Get down on your knees" he said to me with that devilish smile on his face
"No,I'm fucking out of here" I raise my tone and turning around I wanted to get my bag and leave. He grab my hand and with a violent move slam me to the wall.
He pressed me harder between him and the wall,the cold and crusty surface scratch my face.
"You will give me what I want,and right now" growl in my ear and start pulling my hair,until my head was on his shoulder;then,he bite a big portion from my neck making me scream. That pain was hard to endure so I push him as hard I could and run to the exit door. Couldn't reach me but I hear him yelling
"You will come back,sooner or later. And I will show you no mercy"
After 5 days some in knock at my door;I open and I was in shock,Shannon was standing there with white roses in his hands.
"You should leave Shan,I'm done with all your sick games" and I tried to closed the door
He pushed and enter inside,takes me in his strong arms and with a soft voice said
"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. It shouldn't do those things to you. I was selfish and thinking about only me and I didn't see what I have by my side. Forgive me and let's try to be together because you are the only one who understand me."
"Let me get straight,do you want to have a relationship with me? Not only to call me whenever you want?"
"Yes honey,I want to my be my girl,only mine. I want you"
Shannon drop the flowers down,come closer and kissed me in the way that never did before. From that night we remain together and after a time I receive an engagement ring. I wasn't his puppet anymore,I was his wife.