I wanted to meet him

"It's smell like something is burning" I said to Vicki
"Probably Tomo is trying a new recipe,two times he burned the kitchen" both started to laugh when Tomo enter in living room.
"Vicki,Shan just called,will come tonight in visit"
"Oh,I should probably going" I said stood up.
"Don't be silly,stay at dinner,you really need to taste my food,is delicious" Tomo said with a big smile on his face
I stayed,because of my curiosity. At work Vicki always told me about his husband best friend and I must admit that I wanted to see the handsome drummer in reality,not only in pictures.
When Shannon enter that door,I said to myself
"God,please have mercy on me"
I didn't get tired to watch at him,to listen his voice,and his perfume wakes in me some odd feelings.
Few times we look in each other eyes and smile like children when they are ashamed of something.
"I should get going now,it's late and Vicki,don't forget to bring that project tomorrow" I said
"I will take you home" Shannon said coming straight at me
Vicki had a big grin on his face when we stepped out.
On the road he made me laugh,telling me what he does with Tomo behind the back of Jared.
"You know,I heard Vicki talking about how great person you are and I wanted to meet you,that's why I come tonight." He said stoping the engine
"Oh,thank you,I don't know what to say"
"Don't say anything" and he pulling me in a kiss.
The next thing I know is that we was in back seat,half naked...running the hand trough my hair,squeezing my breast and kissing my lips,hard...I couldn't focus,feeling his skin,his touch,feeling him inside me......
After we dressed up,we look at each other and both knew that we couldn't end like that.
"Do you want to stay for the rest of the night at my place?" I asked him
"Yes,I do" he answer kissing my forehead.
Both falling asleep,in each other arms,listening how our hearts beat in same rhythm. Best night of my life and wasn't the only one,many more will come....