Remember my name

"Outside is raining...you lit a cigarette and watch how the sky cry with you. Bliss,Remember My Name fill the room..you used to sing to him this song and when you hear "As night follows the day,Love that once was strong,Could fade away" you almost break the glass with your hand. That's it,is time to move on and start a new life.
You see him enter in house with another women when you wanted to make a surprise;when you call he told you that is busy with some friends and that broke your heart..
The luggage are ready,the flight is in two hours and is time to put in order the final stuff.
The airport is crowded... "What the hell do you think you do?" An angry Jared is in front of you,breathing like he was running. "Tell me now" he yell and everybody was looking in yours direction.
"I leave Jared,you are free to have fun with anyone you want. I'm not a stupid bitch,to use to warm your cold nights."
"What the fuck do you say? No,you are not leaving anywhere,you belong to me" "I saw you with that women the other days,the one who enter in your house"
"No,is not what do you think. Come with me to show you,please" couldn't resist and you go with him. At his house he took you in a big room,a matrimonial room. "Look,that woman was helping me to arrange this room for us. I wanted to ask you if you wanna move with me. I can't stay a day without you" he approach and took you in his arms,kissing your forehead,you dig your face in his chest....that smell turn you on. "I saw you enter in taxi and I follow you until the airport. I was scared,I was afraid to not lose you" "you will never lose me,I'm sorry,I should talk with you first. And yes I want to move with you" Jared didn't say anything,lifting you in his arms,he put you gently on bed,kissing your neck,your chest,every piece of skin. You dig your nails into his shoulders,making him gasp,he bite your neck then whisper "i will make you scream my fucking name in every night,since now"