Angel

I always loved to believe that I have an guardian angel and I didn't thought that I will meet him in flesh and bones one day.....
It was my first day working for Terry Richardson and heading the studio for a photo shooting,with the headphones in my ear listening music at high volume,I didn't see a car who comes faster while I start crossing the street. Just two steps and I feel that someone pulled me back and before I realize,the stranger was keeping me tight at his chest.
"You saved my life,thank you" those blue eyes make my feet turning into jelly.
"Are you ok now? Just another step and that car will hit you"
"I'm fine now,I owe you"
"Looks like your guardian angel really loves you" and wink.
At studio,I dropped my bag and I enter in dressing room.
"Sorry,I didn't see anything" I almost screamed; a naked guy was in there. When he step outside my jaw dropped;it was him,the one who saved me.
After the photo shooting,he came at me and said
"Do you wanna go with me? For a drink?"
"Sure,I still owe you one"
We talk and laugh about all kind of stuff and before I realize I was in his bed,naked,on top of him. Kissing me harder,it was almost impossible to breath..........
Jared didn't let me go to leave in the morning so I sneak out to not be late at work.
When I finish,Jared was expecting me outside.
"Get in the car and don't say a word or I will punish you" I nodded and I made just the way he said. He stop the car on top of Hollywood hills.
Grabbing my hand he drag me between bushes and rocks until,suddenly with no a warning he slam me harder to a tree. Pressing me with force and digging a hand in my pants he said
"You've been a very bad girl. Why the fuck did you leave in the morning when I said clearly that you don't leave? Now,I will fuck you here so hard that entire LA to hear your screaming..." And he kept his word.