Close to death

His eyes burned my soul and his look undress me by all my secrets. I was a fool to believe that I can resist to Jared, I couldn't ignore his subtle signals and when he head to the exit, I followed him.

Was in front of me and once we enter on that dark corridor, he turned around, and slamming me to the wall. We didn't say a single word, just made wild sex, while the others was at few meters away. After that we start to visit each other in almost every night.

After a time, I start feeling sick, something was happening with me. At doctor, I had the surprise of my life, I was pregnant.

"Stay calm, breathe, and think at what do you want to do" I said to myself.

"You can't keep the baby, unfortunately you have a serious problem with your liver, and you need to start an treatment or you will die" the doctor words ripped me into pieces.

"No, I'm not going to do it. I will keep the baby even that means to lose my life" and I leaved, with tears in my eyes. I took an long dismissal and I disappeared.Time had past quickly and in all this time I wrote to my baby, letters and birthday cards to read them when I won't be. A letter to Jared was prepared in case something bad was going bad.

The big day had come and after few painful hours I was keeping my daughter at my chest but, everything was darker around me...

I opened my eyes slowly and I felt that someone was keeping my hand.Jared.

"Luckily, the doctors saved you in the last moments. What was you think it? Why did you not telling me? That I'm going to be a father? Now, I understand why I didn't find you when I was at your office and nobody wanted to tell me where you are, until these days." He said, sigh deep.

Jared kissed my forehead and said that he choose a name too, for our baby and I start smiling seeing his brother with Tomo and Vicki entering in room with flowers and toys. Soon, we will leave home with Mary Rose Leto. A new life had begun.