Lock the door, and let's have some fun

She was staring at him since the class was started, and him, was feeling a little uncomfortable; the way she was chewing the tip of the pencil or playing with a stray of hair, and he knew what she want.

When everybody was leaving from class, he raised up and said to her

"You, sit down, we have something important to discuss."

"Okay, I was not hungry anyway" replied trowing the bag under the desk.

When the last student was out, Tomo locked the door; placing the key in his pocket, came toward her; raising the chin, said, almost whispering

"You like to play?"

"Umm, what do you mean?"

"Don't make those puppy eyes; I know what you want because I want it too"

Suddenly, the look on her face changed; pulling him into a kiss, she manage to sit on desk, putting the legs around his waist.

"Shhh, let it all go. It's only you and me, just pure desire" when Tomo heard those words, while her lips was touching the ear lobe, pieces of clothes started to fall down.

Devouring the breast, letting red marks behind, he ripped he panties and trow them over shoulder.

"Grrr, I love this new side of yours. I want to feel it inside, please" she cried; in that moment, Tomo pushed inside her, hard.

"Don't stop, please, harder...faster" she was moving frenetically, on that desk; little drops of sweat was on their bodies and only moans was hearing in that huge class, until, he almost shouted,

"Oh shit, can't resist anymore" and in the next second he explode inside her.

Trying to catch his breath, keeping the head on her chest, she was caressing his back, gently.

"Thank you for this. I didn't think I could go home without having you" he said smiling like a child who receive a lollipop.

"Well, we can't let this happening only once, right? Tomorrow? Same way?"

"Be sure" he dragged the last piece of clothes on him, unlocking the door and leaving.

She was heading in town to buy some new panties to be ripped on the next "classes "