A movie and a glass of wine

"Seduction is my game"

He whispered , clenching his fingers deep in her throat, leaving red marks on it.

"No, stop, please. I'm not used to..."

"To what? To be punished? To be fucked until you forgot your own name? Shut the fuck up, before the things will getting worse, or should I said, painful for you"

She trow her head on back, letting few tears dropping from her eyes.

"You don't have the right to keep me here, tight and your command. I'm not a f..king puppet"

She yelled, hitting him and trying to escape but didn't had a chance; he was upon her, squeezing hard the neck. Finally, released, easy, letting the air filling her lungs.

"I paid a lot of money on you, so basically you are my puppet. If you will be a nice girl, I'm going to take you upstairs tonight, to eat with me. If not, you will eat here, in the basement. What you will choose?"

She relaxed all her body, wrapping the legs around his waist.

"That's it, you will gonna be treated just like you treat me" he whispered, slowly.

"Cut, that's it" the director voice was heard.

"Jesus, was incredible, the chemistry between you two is amazing. We are done for today" the director said, heading outside; Jared helped her to stand up.

"Are you alright?" Jared asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I only need a drink"

"Come with me, I know a nice place"

"Okay, let me change first"

Outside started to getting dark and Jared took her, somewhere, they could see all the city from above.

"Here, keep the glass" Jared opened a bottle of red wine.

After few glasses, she, a little dizzy, took Jared by chin and said

"I wasn't alright, back then after we finish filming. Having you between my legs, gave me goosebumps . Didn't happened to me before, so, it's a little weird."

Jared smiled; he liked her from the first moment he saw her; kissing her lips, he said slowly,

"Maybe I should give you more than a goosebumps, what do you think?"

That place was perfect, nobody heard or seen anything...