The duty is calling me part 2

Shannon was handcuffed by the bars, while two women was undressing him, slowly.

"We need to check if you have upon you forbidden things" one said bitting her lips, dragging the boxers, easy down.

The other, was licking his neck, but Shannon was stared at the one who was sitting on the bed, from that cell, and was with the legs wide opened, jerking herself.

"Hey convict, do you like what you see?" She said placing two fingers inside.

"Oh shit" Shannon almost shouted, feeling how his "buddy" is almost swallow by a wet and hot mouth.

Suddenly, a pair of boobs, appears in front of him and voice , demand to suck them.

He listened the order, traveling with the tip of the tongue, the nipples; the one who was sitting on the bed, stood up, coming and pushing aside, those two women, she grab, with both hands the bars, and raising up, just a little, she wrapped the legs around his waist.

Shannon pushed inside, growling deep; she started to move up and down, while he was helpless, being handcuffed.

"Oh, shit..." He couldn't resist much more; in front of him, the other two women was kissing and touching, in a erotic game.

"Don't you dare to cum, you need to take care of us all, understand?" She was faster and faster but suddenly stopped.

"Your turn girls" she said.

Again and again...Shannon was "tortured" with pleasure; one of them, set him free and he, grabbing her by he neck, slammed her on the bed, puts her legs on his shoulders and pushed hard.

"Now, you will regret for teasing me earlier" she was screaming while, next of they, he other two, was giving each other some pleasure.

Shannon feeling that he can't keep himself much longer, grabbed her by hair and shouted

"Swallow all, you dirty girl" and she did, like he said.

Catching his breath, the other two, leaned over him, and almost whispering said

"We want to swallow too"

Well, Shannon I hope you will resist to another rounds.