Come and get it

I always received what I want,and on my list it was his name.
My obsession start with a picture that my best friend made it with him. Blue eyes and perfect body...mmm I wanted him so badly.
So,I buy a golden ticket and I've waiting for the day. I decide to wear a simple white top and my favorite pair of jeans who has written "bitch" with large letters on back pockets.
At m&g I saw him licking his lips when saw me and I wink in a flirty way.
"Do you wanna sign my top?" I said
"Yeah,sure" and when he sign it I saw sneaking a piece of paper,inside,quickly that nobody to observe.
We both smiled,like two kids when make something bad and nobody has to find out.
I headed to exit,keeping a hand on my chest to not lose that paper and he was still looking after me. Outside I read the hotel name and the number from a room.
After an hour I knocked at the door. A shirtless Jared open with a big grin on his face.
I didn't make two steps and he grab my neck and pressing my lips with force;that kiss almost melted me but I decide to not let him win so easily.
I push him away and while I was looking in eyes I start to undress myself,slowly.
I knew that he like it,judging by his look. Climbing on the bed,only in bra and panties,standing on my knees I said in a sexy voice,touching my body
"If you want these,come and get them"
"So,do you like games. Let's see who will win tonight" he said coming closer and spank me on buttocks with his belt.
"Oh,my favorite game. You will lose that's for sure"
What I said driving him crazy. Ripping my lingerie he trust in me hard,leaving me with no air. The bed start shaking violently until two legs from it broke. Just when we came in same time. Nobody win and I will go again,tonight for rematch.