Need some love, time to time.

Tomo POV

"There she is, the third time on the row, at meet and greet. She always was taking the pic with me and the way she wrapped her hands around me, was giving me a special feeling.

I've talked with Shannon about it and he suggest to make the first step. I didn't, being afraid of rejection.

After the concert, we gather in a club, for a little party.

"I have a surprise for you" Shannon said nudging me; raising my eyes, she was heading toward us, with a friend.

She was sitting next to me while Shannon was keeping the the other on his knees.

While I was in the bathroom, I've thinking how to manage the situation, but most of all , how can I get to know her better.

"Tomo, just be yourself, don't play a role; let the things flow naturally " said to myself, looking into the mirror.

The night was an success, and at the end, I offered to take her home.

"Thank you Tomo for this wonderful night. I had great moments with you, and...to be honest I would love to see you again, sometimes. Not only at concerts" she said blushing.

"It's like you read my mind, I feel that too" I said smiling. After a moment of silence, I drag her, slowly toward me until, I felt her warm lips.

In the morning.

"Jesus, look what time is it . Jared is gonna kill me, I'm late" I almost screamed, jumping out of bed. Today, I have a busy day, but after I will finish, I go back in her arms.

What ? A crazy Mofo need some love time to time, to cuddle in someone's arms. Beside cooking and music, I'm also an romantic person, a very deep one...just like you.