Drummer

Finally,tonight you will go at Mars gig;so excited that almost feeling sick.
Last week you personalize a T-shirt . One side was written I Prefer The Drummer and the other side was You Can Call Me Mrs.Leto....your friend told you that is not very inappropriate but you don't care.
The show is beyond imagination;thousand of hearts who beat in same rhythm;is an incredible journey to heavens gate.
At m&g you wait patiently to come your turn. Shannon spot your T-shirt;coming close to you,he smile then tell you to wait until the end. Everybody leave,you are still there waiting your turn; suddenly Shannon grabs your hand and he almost drag you after him. "What the hell I've done? Is he mad or something " you think while trying to keep up.
The parking lot is empty;he open the car door and make sign to enter. You admire him while driving. Is so hot and sexy,very serious and careful,those muscular arms,those lips,his profile makes you feel like a volcano explode inside you.
At hotel,after both enter in his room,he close the door with force,then you feel how he lift you up,making you to wrap the legs around him,then pressing you to the wall with his body,he said with a husky voice "now,let me show you why everybody prefer the drummer,Mrs.Leto"