A kitty and her master

Tonight you go at a costume party and you choose to be Cat Woman. Your perfect body look stunning in black leather revealing your perfect curves,half of your face is covered with a velvet black mask.

There,the music,the atmosphere is amazing. On the dance floor you feel the rhythm in your blood and start to dance like nothing else matters.
Suddenly someone whisper in your ear
"Where is your master kitty?" Turn around and see him,costumed like Zorro and his blue eyes sends arrows trough you.
"I'm a rebel cat,I don't need a master,meow"
"Umm,that sounds good,maybe I could domesticate you"

His voice was full of passion,his arms grab you and pull you close to his body. A slow dance start and he keep you tight at his chest,,,,you feel his tongue on your ear,then down on neck. His hand grab your neck and start to kiss you..
"Let's go from here"
You agreed because he really turned you on.
In parking lot,he took your hand and guided to his car.
Your phone ring but him said
"Give it to me,now" you listen and he deny the call,taste something and put the phone in his pocket
"Now nobody will interrupt us"

He open the door and you climb in a black SUV. You could feel the sexual tension. You wanted him and right now. It was like he read your mind because wanted to start the car but suddenly almost yell
"Fuck this,I want you right now" .
He grab you ,put you in his lap,unzipped your costume and start to kiss your breast.

"Let's go on back seat"
He almost trow you on back,and in a few seconds both were naked,only mask remain on face. He put two fingers inside you and looking straight to your eyes said almost whispering
"Fuck,your so hot and wet,I want to taste you"

His tongue traveled your neck down on stomach,until he reach between your legs. Then his tongue start to play with your clit,while a hand was on your breast...you start to breath faster and faster,while the tongue goes deeper and deeper causing you almost to scream.

But suddenly he stand up and without an warning his cock was inside you. Almost lose your breath but the hand on your neck make you come back to reality.

He push inside you with force,filling you with desire; he took your legs and put them on his shoulder kissing your knee.....you can't take anymore,you feel coming and he knows that.
He start to move faster and both start to feel the amazing feeling.

After few minutes,while his head was on your neck he said
"We should go back"
"Yes you right,my friends probably looking after me"
But his phone ring and he had to leave to solve some things.
And you as well because having a wild sex in the car took all your energy.

At home,in bed you think about Zorro,the stranger with masked face and felled sorry for not asking about his name.
In the morning a text message wakes you up.
"Good morning kitty. Be at Fellix Restaurant in 30 min. After the breakfast I need you to give me some desert...Jared"
It seems that he type the number when he took the phone. Lets get breakfast and then the desert...yummy