Bachelor party

"Shit,I will be late" I almost screamed looking at the time. After a quick ride I'm in the place where bachelor party will begin in half an hour.
I took my nurse costume,made my hair and makeup,oh to not forget about high heels,and I was sexy as hell.
The party begun and when the boys took their seat I start a very passionate pole dance on Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson.
I could see crystal clear in their eyes the effect I had upon their bodies.
After an hour I finish and I was leaving in backstage to change my clothes and then to go home.
I heard a knock and when the door was opened I saw the most beautiful blue eyes on earth and the guy send me chills on my back.
"Hey,I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the show and I was thinking if you want to go with me. Drink something,doing something funny" he licked his lower lip
"I'm sorry but I really need to go home;it's late,I'm tired and..."
He grab my neck and slam me to the wall;his lips was on mine to not scream;with his knee split my legs and raised one on his hip.
"Do not fuck with me. I always get what I want and I hate when someone disobey me. I just wanna feel how is inside you,what taste do you have and the most important how you scream my fucking name."
I admit that this was my type,rough and no mercy;
I pushed him on couch and I was on top of him and I said
"15 minutes. If you can't handle it you will let me go. If you resist,I'm yours,all night."
"The things became hotter and hotter. Show your daddy what you got"
Well after 20 minutes I left with him. This guy know how to make a girl scream. Let's see at his place and how the things will flow;I only hope to walk tomorrow morning.