From an werewolf with love

"When I meet him for the first time at m&g I had an weird feeling of déjà-vu. He was looking so intense in my eyes and when hugged me I feel like I knew him forever.
"I want to talk something with you. In my hotel room" he said
"I'm sorry Shannon. I admire you,your work but I'm not that type of girl." I said but in my mind I was screaming "yes take me now". The truth is that I had emotion at a high level. When I leave I turned my head and he wave me. I was so confused and I decide to walk until home,to calm myself.
On a dark street a car stopped and I was dragging with force inside. Four guys start touching me and I couldn't do anything because I feel a cold knife pressing the skin of my neck.
Suddenly I hear a deep howl and the car start shaking. The car's roof was ripped so fast and the boys was dragged outside by a huge force. I heard them screaming and something like bone cracking.I passed out,the fear was too big to handle.
I open my eyes and see Shannon standing next to me,on the bed.
"Hey,sleeping beauty,finally you wake up. I started to worry" and give me an gorgeous smile.
"How did I get here? The last thing I know is that I almost was raped but someone or something save me."
"I am the one who saved you. Look I don't want to scream ok,I will show you the real me."
Few step behind and in a minute Shannon was transformed into a werewolf. I almost faint but from his eyes I knew that I'm safe.
"Listen,don't speak. When I meet you I knew that you are the one I've waiting so long because I'm connected with you. I feel that I can trust to offer you my heart,to love again.When I heard your screaming it was like my own world was in danger. Be mine and I will offer anything you want"
His eyes was sparkle in the weak light from the room. I pulled him into a kiss then I whisper
"I want only you" he smile and go on top of me....since then my life turned into a fairy tale,an amazing one.