Are you with me?

Oh, Christmas time again? Or is Easter?I don't even know what time is. I was drinking so much in the last days.
Need to get up, i need some breakfast, a snack, something.
While i was in the front of my house, i heard the same annoying voice

"Fuck, every single fucking time. He is there, like he has nothing else to do. Get a life dude and leave me alone"

"Hey, how are you today?" he said wipping his hands on jeans. I could see sweat on his forehead.

"Fine, just going to the grocery store, you know, usual stuff."

"By the way, tonight my brother will come and i was wondering if you will come, to spend some time. Will be few more friends."

"Are you kidding? Right?"

"No, why are you saying that?"

"You know what? Leave me alone Shannon, you are strange dude"

I left letting him there, looking cinfused as hell. Don't care, i need my daily dose of fine brandy.
Later that day i heard the door bell. I didn't bother to get up from the floor and to see who it was.
One day or two? I don't know how much time was passing by but, i could see, not very clear, that someone was next to me.

"Are you with me? Don't you dare to leave me"

I woke up after few days in hospital. Shannon saved me, but why? All i can remember were two strong arms keeping me tight and that sweet voice, ringing in my head...

After few days i was released  and Shannon helped me with everything.
When i got inside, in my living room, Shannon suddenly kissed me.
The shock...but that sweet tongue, those puffy lips,made me to put my weapons down and surrender.
Tomorrow...tomorrow i will ask him why.

But now i will enjoy; the way the tips of his fingers are running on my burning body, his puffy lips are biting every inch of my skin and those arms are keeping me tight on his chest.

"Yes, I am with you"