A sweet addiction

I'm drug addicted,so what? Is not something to be proud but my life was a total wreck since forever. Tonight I go out to buy my dose;after I find the dealer I decide to go on beach,just siting on sand and travel in that imaginary world.
Just before I inject the drug,I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"You don't need this to feel better,don't be afraid to believe,to be strong" I turn around and I saw a gorgeous smile;his voice was so warm and kind;nobody spoke to me like that.
"Why shouldn't? I didn't learn yet to live,to love. I have nothing and at least,this make me to forget about all"
"Let's make a pact. Tonight you will make anything I say. I want to make you change your mind and stop doing this. If at the end I didn't convince you I will give it back" he said,taking the syringe from my hand.
I agreed and he take me in a club. We dance and dance...then after I beat him at billiards we decided to play strip poker at his house.It wasn't a good idea because only few hands and Jared was naked and I only in panties. Laughing hard I didn't realize that he is getting closer until he kiss my lips. I needed him to make love with me.
And he did make feel like I was on top if the world;those blue eyes looked at me with desire and for few hours I feel that I'm loved.
In the morning I told him that I will quit taking drugs.
Jared was happy and keeping me tight he spin me around the room. Suddenly he stopped and with a serious face told me
"Now I will show you my addiction. It's called "make love like the devil"
"Let's play it,take me deep in hell" I said laying down on the floor.
"Time to punish this little birdie" he said with a devilish smile spanking me hard...mmm,I think I discover my new drug,called Jared.