Not ordinary business

She was the manager of an important designer from New York. In one day her boss called her in his office and handing a file with photos said,smiling

"I will let you choosing the one who will be the imagine for the new collection"

At home,she was looking trough the photos and one was caught her attention. Was a handsome guy,with hazel eyes and tattooed;on the back was written his name and a phone number.

After she called him,decided to fly in LA,to discuss about business's terms. Shannon wait for her at airport and she was thinking that he looks more sexy in reality.

"I hope you didn't reserved a room at hotel because I want you to stay at my place" he said him,without taking his eyes from the road.

"Oh no,I don't wanna disturb you,anyway I will stay only 3days"

"I don't accept any refuse,plus my guest room is very comfy. You will stay at me and end of discussion,okay" she couldn't refuse him when he trow that sexy glance.

In the second night,she couldn't sleep;wearing only a T-shirt and blue panties,she stepped out,heading to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Suddenly,two strong arms was wrapping around her body and she felt a warm kiss on the back of the neck.

"I want you,I can't resist anymore" Shannon whispering,licking her love ear.

He was naked,and when she looked down,well,something was happy to see her too.

Shannon put her on the kitchen table,ripping the shirt off. Took her breast in his hands,squeezing gently; she moan loud,opening the legs wide.

He drag her closer and opening a shelf near him,took a scissor and cut,easy her panties. This thing made her desiring him even more.

Shannon pulled her hair back and enter gently. She stretched around,making him gasp.

"Fuck,it's feels so good" he said,breathing heavy. After few moments he start moving his hips,faster and faster. Things was fallen from the table,while both moaning loud.......after they finished,he took her in his arms and heading to the bedroom

"Second round babe,the night it's only just begun" while both was giggling.