Imagine 2 ; bitter coffee

"Miss, heres your coffee.."

"Thank you."

You're at a cafe because your bestfriend Jungkook needs to tell you something. He seems really happy these past few days and you were curious why. You were excited because you're hoping that he'll finally confess to you or at least he has feelings for you.

You smiled like and idiot, as you were imagining it happen.

Someone tapped your shoulders and it was a girl. She has soft, shiny, long brunette hair, she's slim, her cute face features, and everytime she smiles, you're mesmerised by it.

"Excuse me, but are you Y/n?" You didn't know who she is but just answered "Yes, you are?" She sat next to you and smiled "Park Younhee." She offers a handshake and you shook her hands lightly.

Her hands are soft.

"Sorry but do i know you?" I asked her politely, "I'm--"

"Hey guys.." That familiar voice. You looked up and saw Jungkook "So you guys have met.." Younhee stood up and hugged Jungkook and even kissed him on the cheeks. Who the heck does she think she is?! My jaw dropped and Jungkook noticed.

He grabbed my chin and closed my mouth, i gulped and he chuckled. "Y/n meet my girlfriend.." He wrapped his arms around her and i faked a smile "You two look perfect..." I lied, Girlfriend?! Seriously! This guy really wants me to suffer!

Time passed and i had to watch them do the lovey dovey and basically i had to listen to the whole story of how they met. It's cute but I'm jelly! I like you Jungkook! Ever since we we're kids i knew just by looking at him.. I believed that a 'forever' is true.

But i change my mind, he's my best friend and I can't have him..

"Jungkook, i have to go. Nice meeting you Younhee. Enjoy the night.."

"Do you have to go? Stay pweasee~ we can go home together.. Pwea-"

"Jungkook you have a girlfriend to bring home, so if you excuse me I'll go now, i hope you two will last!"

Shoot! I shouldn't have said that, i sounded jealous asf!

Oh well.. I hope he'll notice.

-------------

Hey guysss!

I'll make a part 2 of this if you guys want..! Comment if you want part 2 and I'll make it!

Continue to read and thank youuu~!