Imagine 28; present

Merry late Christmas everyone! I know christmas has already passed but i'm still going to greet you guys! Thank you for the reads! Let's hope 2017 will be a better year.. let's continue to love our boys~ Hwaiting ARMYs :)) < hahaha it's a double chin

-------------------------------

It was a snowy day and you were alone with your 3 kids, Jungkook was working and he wasn't going to come back home until tomorrow evening. It was really sad because you were hoping in celebrating christmas with the whole family.

"Mom, when is Daddy coming home for christmas?" Your youngest daughter asked pouting, you gave her a weak smile and carried her to sit on the mini island table in the middle of the kitchen. "Sorry but Daddy isn't coming home until tomorrow evening.."

She frowns sadly and manages to jump of the table, your heart ached watching her frown.. You just needed a miracle. Come home Jungkook.

You had a plan and decided to make cookies, you went to the living room and found your 3 kids watching their dad's live interview. They were all frowning, as if they were watching a sad movie.

Your heart ached even more. Looking at them frown makes you frown but this isn't going to stop you from having a fun Christmas evening. "Okay--" you turned off the tv which caught their attention.

"Mom!"

They all harmonised, a smile crept on your face and you clapped your hands. "Let's stop frowning and make cookies! You guys love cookies right?" You raised a brow hoping they'll say yes. "Yeah but we want dad to come home and make cookies with us."

You sighed and made them stood up, "Kitchen now." You pointed out of the door and made a fake angry face, they all went to the kitchen and you followed behind. "I got the ingredients put out already so--"

"Mom, you know there's a ready to bake christmas cookies in the fridge?" You smiled and gave them a smile, "We're gonna make it from scratch. Where's the fun in that? Just baking cookies without actually moving physically?"

The 3 of them looked at each other and smiled, "Okay!" They all shouted throwing a fist in the air.

After 20-25 mins of preparing the cookie dough, they all laid it down on the baking sheet and you put it in the oven, you sighed in relief and looked at the 3. "We did it." You grouped hug and kissed the 3.

You snapped back in reality and looked at the kitchen and the 3 kids, "Before we go anywhere let's clean the mess up." They all started moving and you washed all the dishes and mopped the floor because of how much flour has been thrown around.

After cleaning all the mess you all sat down and drank warm milk, "That was fun!" You smiled and they weakly smiled, "It was tiring mom." The young one said, you picked her up and kissed her forehead, "But over all it was fun mommy."

When you finished relaxing you told the 3 to change because they were all dirty, "Change first, so when you come down the cookies will be done baking and i'll take them out to let them cool down so we can decorate them!"

You held the little girls hands and leaded her upstairs since you were going to get changed and help her too. Just in time, when you got to the kitchen the cookies were ready, you took them out and let them cool.

"I'm going to decorate mine as a dinosaur." The middle child said, "That'd be so cool." You pinched his cheeks and he rubbed it slightly smiling. "You guys can watch tv first because its gonna take time for the cookies to cool down."

They all nodded and went to the living room, you sighed and checked your phone, you texted Jungkook..

Y/n: Honey, i made cookies with the kids and they miss you so much. They were so bummed that you couldn't make it for christmas eve.

Jk: Really? Tell them i'm sorry and i love them a lot, i'll make it up to them tomorrow and i love you so so much y/n always remember that. Got to go :) bye Honey.

You put your phone down and checked the cookies, the cookies were cooled down and they were ready to be decorated, "Kids! Its time to decorate the cookies!" You shouted and you heard loud running footsteps getting louder and louder.

The 3 fought for colours and sprinkles but you stopped them and told them to share. All of you was decorating until you hear a knock on the door, you stopped decorating and head towards the front door.

You opened the door and it revealed a man with a big box, nearly as tall as you. "Delivery." The man said giving me the paper to sign but i rejected, "I didn't order anything." The guy smiled and he took the paper he gave you to read out something,

"It says Delivery to Mrs Jeon, this is your address right?" He showed you the address and it was actually your address and your name on it. You just shrugged and signed it, the guy brought it in the living room. It's heavy.

The kids came in the room and saw you looking at the box, "Mom what's that?" The oldest said, you looked at them confused, "I don't know." You kicked the box for some reason and heard shuffling, you got curious and the 3 kids came up to you.

"Let's open it." You sarcastically laughed and said no, "We can't just open this, how about if its a prank from someone.." they all had puppy eyes and you couldn't look away, you were getting hypnotized by their puppy eyes.

Just like when Jungkook wanted something but you rejected and he'll do puppy eyes on you. Anyways, they are mini Jungkooks'.

"Mom, if you were us, you would want to open it too.. so pleaseeee~" the youngest whine and you bit your lips, "Fine fine." The 4 of you unwrapped the christmas wrapper around the box.

You got scissors and cut down the tape until the very bottom.

There was a moment of silence until someone popped out making the 4 of you scream, "Surprise." You noticed that familiar voice, you didn't know because you had your eyes closed. "Daddy!" The 3 screamed, you opened your eyes and saw Jungkook.

He picked up the 3 kids at the same time and spinned around. "We missed you." The youngest said pouting, "Don't worry i'm here now." He said softly smiling at her. He laughed and spotted you staring and smiling at the 4 of them.

He stopped laughing and smirked at you, "How about mommy, did she miss me?" He dropped the kids back down and came towards you, still smirking. "Of course she did Dad." The eldest said.

"Really..?" He grabbed you by the waist and connected his forehead to yours, he had his eyes closed, you were shocked at his sudden movement.. you remembered when you were still in high school and he did the same movement as this when he confessed to you.

You closed your eyes, every movement he makes on you still gives you butterflies. He then hugged you tight, he whispered in your ears,

"Because i missed her so much.."

He softly whispered in your ears, your heart beat pace went faster.

This was what you wanted, celebrating christmas eve with him and the kids as a whole family, all of you watched movies and ate the cookies you and the kids made and enjoyed the night with Jungkook.

---------------------

:))) < Triple double chin cause why not?