Imagine 40; he's mine

RachKook

Hope you likey 😉😂

------------------------------------

"Baby~ are you finished cooking, can you cuddle with me?" His arms wrapped around your waist tight while he kisses your neck, your body became stiff at what he did.

You put your spatula down and face him, he was pouting and his eyes told you he's sad. "Don't be sad~ i'm making you your favourite food." He puckered his lips and you leaned in and kissed his lips.

"I don't want food, I want you." You blushed at what he said, your heart racing as if you ran around the house 100 times, you unwrapped his hands around your waist.

You turned him around and slapped his butt, "Go and play games, food will be ready." He slowly walks to the living room with a frown on his face. You prepared the food as quick as you can because you knew kook is leaving soon.

He's a busy idol and he's got things to do.

You brought food into the living room but you noticed that he was on the phone. "Oh, Jin hyung, what is it?" It was quiet until he sighed heavily, you put the food down near a table and listened.

"Hyung can't i miss vocal practice i'm with Y/n and i really miss her, you know i haven't seen her fo--" you walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his.

"Go to vocal practice, i'll be fine." You sighed feeling your heart sink. "H-hyung bye." He ended the call, he turned to you and sat you on his lap. "Y/n, no, i want to stay with you.. please."

You pinched his nose and sadly smiled, "Shh, just go, i'll see you whenever you're free." He puts his hands behind your back and forcefully pulls you in for a tight hug.

"I-i..ca..n't brea..thee." you managed to say, he chuckles and lets you go, "I'll miss you." He pouts, you kiss him. He smiled in the kiss, you also smiled in the kiss, he pulls slightly away connecting your foreheads together.

"I need to go." You felt his warm breath touch your now empty lips, "Then go," he shook his head, "I want to take you with me." You shook your head, "You can't your manager will burst."

"I know.." he sighs, you get off his lap and sit on the couch, he got up and puts his shoes on, you never leave your eyes off him. You felt really cold without his warmth, and he's leaving you again.

Lets say, both of you spend 30 mins with each other.. its not enough. Its hard for him to focus on his work when he only has one thing in his mind, you..

When he finishes putting his shoes on he leans on the door frame, "I miss you already.." you quietly mumbled, "Where's my kiss?" He points at his lips. You giggled and stood up.

You came closer to him and grabbed his neck softly while pulling him close to your lips, he didn't hesitate and kissed you roughly as if your lips were metal and magnet desperate for each other. He closes his eye, you also close your eyes.

Whenever his lips touch yours it feels like you're in a different world, like you two are the only people in the world, no distractions, no hates, just love..

His phone rang again making you open your eyes, he slowly pulls away grabbing his phone, "Oh Pd-nim."

You heard his loud voice in the other side, "Y-yes i'm coming." He ends the call, "See you soon." Soon he says..

He rushes out of the house, it was raining, matches your mood when he leaves. You stepped out feeling cold but you know the cold never bothered you anyway.. (sorry i just killed it.)

You had your hands out feeling the heaviness of the rain, you liked the feeling, it made you feel calm.

The noise of the rain hitting the roof was music to your ear, you sat on the stairs outside your house letting the rain hit your face.

Something warm ran down your cheeks.

***

Its been a month already and you badly wanted to see him and feel his presence, but no, he went to another tour far away but he texted you saying that he'll got to school.

He didn't even say bye when he left, or even at least call you on the phone, leaving you pissed.

You stared blankly on your phone waiting for his calls or texts but none came. You couldn't take it anymore, its so hard for you.. it feels like you wont be able to survive alone not seeing him.

He's like your energy, your life.

The bus to go to your school arrived, you went in and sat near the window. The bus stops in several houses, not really bothering you except one.

"Y/n~~~"

You rolled your eyes pretending you didn't hear him, "Go away." You mumble out, "Andwae! So what's your answer~?" You sighed and stared at him, "The answer is No. I have a boy--" no one can know.

"Boyfriend? Since when?"

"Ah, i meant a boy as a friend." He stared at you unbelievably, "Since you're pretty, i believe you." This guy never gives up liking you, it annoys you because duh you have a boyfriend.

You arrived school. You tried fast-walking away from him but he just wouldn't go. He even wrapped his arms around yours, you just rolled your eyes.

He talked about things you didn't really listen to, "Look, can't we just be friends? I know you like me and that but please, i just want you to understand i have no interest in you." You said coldly while staring at him as if he was nothing.

But still that didn't stop him from letting you go, he wrapped his arms around your waist making you blush and frustrated at the same time. "Y-yah! Let go!" You tried getting out of his hug.

"Andwae, let us walk like this." You pouted, "No! They might think that we're in a relationship!" You loudly whispered the last part, "Just do it, this is last i promise." He smiled at you softly.

"Fine, fine." You agreed so he can finally leave you alone. When you walked to your school someone familiar was leaning on a white pillar with his earphones on while girls surrounding him.

You gulped cause its him.

You tried breaking the hug but he didn't, instead he held your hands. "Fuc-- let me go man!" You were about to swear, he cockily smiled, "We're nearly finished, my class is just there."

You rolled your eyes, your heart was beating fast cause you were nervous. You walked in the school finding his eyes on you, he became JungShook!

You bit your lip, "Your hands are getting sweaty, are you okay?" He asked you, you didn't answer but fast walked in front of his class. "There you go~ ba-byee!" You pushed him and left.

Jungkook was still looking at you, more like giving you his death glare which made even more nervous. He walked up to you making all the girls confused.

"Y-yah, i haven't seen you for a while and this is what i get?" You cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips, you didn't mind right now because he looked angry. All the girls whispered and gave you disgusting looks.

"Sorry *peck*, sorry *peck*." You were shocked when he softly grabbed the nape of your neck and pulled you in giving​ you a passionate kiss. You pulled away and explained as fast as you can.

"You scared the life out of me, i thought you were cheating on me!" He chuckles, "I will never cheat on you!" You pout earning another peck from kooks.

He held your hand and raised it up in the air, "Everyone! This is my girlfriend!" He shouts earning people's attention, you slapped his chest in embarrassment. He turned to the boys and glared at them.

"If anyone dares to touch her, i promise you won't ever see daylight again!" He clears his throat and kisses your hands, "She's mine!" He shouts lastly making you giggle.

You pinched his cheeks.

"He's mine!!"

----------------------------