Imagine 41; i like you

"Y/n~ i don't get why she broke up with me.. am i that bad?"

You sighed once again, you grabbed a tissue box on your desk and gave it to your best friend. "You're such a crybaby.. and no you're not bad." You tried cheering him up but tears would just fall from his eyes.

It does hurt you seeing him in this state. "T-then why did she break up with me?" You grit your teeth as you closed your eyes, you were sleepy.

"Kookie, can we just sleep? There's always tomorrow." You lied down and wrapped yourself with the blanket. Suddenly you felt something heavy go over you.

"Y/N~~ do you not like me too? I wanna talk.." you brought the blanket down halfway, when you did that, you and his face were just inches apart. You felt your cheeks go red.

"You're too close." He looked like as if he wasn't listening to you, he flutters his eyes and a smile crept on his face. "Wow, y/n I've never seen you up this close. So beautiful.."

You widen your eyes and pushed him back, "You're talking nonsense.." you looked away from him, "Y/n, I'm being serious.. you're very beautiful." He suddenly ruffles your hair making you slap his hands away annoyed.

"Shut up. Go to sleep man.. we have school tomorrow." He gives you a warm smile and salutes.

***

"I'm being serious y/n.. you're very beautiful.."

He caresses your cheeks softly, you bit your lips at how close you were with each other. You can feel his warm breath touch your skin which made you shiver.

"Jungkook.. y-you're too close.." you were distracted from his eyes.

His eyes twinkled like the night stars you stare at every night. His smile makes you smile which makes your heart.. beat fast.

You were too caught off guard by his eyes, you didn't realise his soft lips were on yours WHAT THE FU---

*FIREEEEE OEWEEEEEOOOO*

You sat up from the loud noise, you looked at your alarm clock and it was only one minute early till your alarm goes off. It was Jungkook's. You poked his arm trying to wake him up.

"Oi, oi, oi, wake up.."

He groans and flutters his eyes open, "Who are y--oh its just you.. Morning baby~~" he immediately pulls you into a tight hug making you breathless.

Baby?

"Y-yah.. kookie.. stop!" You flick his forehead and jumped out of bed. "See you in school~" you stuck your tongue out and rushed to get ready, you were faster than him so you got to school early.

Luckily you saw his ex who dumped him. You walked up to her and grabbed her arms, "Let's talk." She looked terrified.. "Why did you break up with him?! Huh!" You half shouted.

"Um, i-i don't know what you're talking about." You scoffed and glared at her, "You broke up with koo--Jungkook!" You pointed at her as if she was and alien.

"Oh! You got it all wrong.. he broke up with me.. yeah, i don't really know why and i don't really care." She giggles as if it was nothing, you cracked up a little but but stared at her confused.

"What?!"

So she means.. you went to school early just to kill her but got it all wrong because he was the one who dumped her. You grit your teeth.

"Ah, thanks for letting me know." She hears your teeth grinding at each other, "Y/n-shii, you okay?" She asks, your hands turned into fists. You smiled as if it was your first time smiling.

"I'm fine."

You walked away from her and sat on the bench trying to calm down. You swear if that boy comes, you'll definitely kill him.

"Y/n-ah! Kookie is here!"

Nice timing. You're so dead meat.

You stood up and turned to him, his smile slowly drops. "Y/n your face is red.. you look..um," he gulps when you stepped forward, he stepped backwards. "Angry?" You finished off.

"I'm going to kill you!" You ran around trying to catch him but when it comes to catching him, he's really fast.

You stopped running collapsing on the floor, you panted heavily. It seems like running around made you calm down a little bit.

You heard footsteps walking to you, he held his hands out for you. You looked up seeing his smile, you gladly took his hands and stood up with his help.

"Why did you break up with her huh?! And you're complaining she dumped you? Can you explain, please?" You asked still panting, he wipes his sweat and pants as well. "Because.."

You listened closely to what he's about to say, "Because I like someone else." You tilt your head to the side, "W-who?" You pouted. He smiles at your cuteness and pinches your cheeks.

"Can't tell you." You pouted even more, "Ah, waee~~" you whined,

"Because if i tell you.. you won't believe it." He grabs your hands and places it at his chest, his sudden touch made you speechless.

The rhythm of his heart beat wanted to rhyme​ with yours.

"The girl i like is... standing right in front of me." You removed your hands from his chest and gulped, you felt like fainting or having a heart attack.

"Y/n, i-i like you."

"Kookie.. i like you too!"

You hugged him but while he was hugging you, he carried you over his shoulder. "Hahaha~ get me down...!"

He shook his head, "I need to take my baby to class." You cringed at how cheesy he was, "So cheesy.." you kissed the side of his temple.

"But i like this cheesy kookie."

----------------------------

Why are you smiling like an idiot?

Don't deny it, you're SMILING~~ OOO~~

my teasing skills like.. jks 😂😂