Imagine 37; not for me

You watched your best friend talk to Jungkook, they look cute together you thought. You were helping your best friend get closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook is your crush ever since high school started, you didn't know if Jungkook knew you because you haven't made eye contact with him.. ever.

Helping your best friend is a nice thing to do but it hurts, you don't blame her, you didn't tell her that you had a crush on him, you were about to but its too late to tell her now.

You bit your lip impatient, they seem like they're getting along well, "I hope it goes well.." your lips say but your heart didn't say it. After several minutes of watching them flirt she came towards you.

"(Best friend name), how did it go?" You acted happy, "It went well.. i think he tried asking me out or something because he sounded like he wanted to tell me something important." Is that hope? Nah. That wont happen.

Everyday you would fantasise him and you together, talking happily but no.. that's never going to happen because why would a popular guy like a girl like you?

Your best friend is popular, sometimes you regret meeting her because its like you're just a shadow to her and that she's always the lead.

"Y/n.. did you hear that?" You snapped from your thoughts and smiled at her, "So you're coming with me and Jungkook after school?" You widen your eyes, "I, uh.. i--" she cuts you off, "Sorry y/n, got to go, see you!"

You waved at her and smiled.. what have you gotten yourself into huh?

Later that day...

"Y/n take pictures of us!" She asks giving you her phone, they both posed cutely as if they were already couples, your hands started shaking because you were really hurt and jealous, you took a quick snap and gave her phone.

"Awe y/n, this is too blurry.." she pouts, "oh well.. lets take a selfie kook." She has a nickname for him already? Ha?

He smiles and does the peace sign, you stood in front of them, it was like as if you were in a drama, but your role was a second female lead. They're the leads.

3rd wheeling sucks.

You walked away from them enjoying the scenery in the park, you sat on the bench and watched the ducks swim on the lake, people feeding them bread and the sound of kids laughing in joy.

It made you feel relaxed..

Will i stop liking him?

You did try stop liking him but it wont work, sometimes you think you've gone over him, but when you see him smile.. everything goes back to the way it was..

Its really hard.

It leaves a massive scar.

"Y/n, right?" You widen your eyes at the sound of his voice, "Y-yeah thats me." You chuckled nervously, you couldn't even make eye contact with him, "(B/f/n) went to buy ice cream for us." You just nod.

It became silent, and awkward.. "Y/n how come i never see you around school?" He chuckles, "I'm very busy these days.." busy looking at you.. "Ah.. you must work really hard."

He pats your back, your heart..

"So.. you like (b/f/n)?" He chuckles, you turned to him and he was already looking at you, "Yeah." Boom.. you smiled, "Treat her right cause if you hurt her.. i'll rip your heart out."

You laughed, "I will.. i promise.."

It became silent again, he stared deeply into your eyes, you stared back. You couldn't hear anything but the sound of your heart pounding, wanting to break free to take what it wants, him.

The surrounding was all white. He pushes your hair back behind your ears, "You look better this way." He smiles. You bet you're blushing hard.

As he was about to move his hand away from you, you grabbed his wrist..

"J-jungkook, i like you."

His expression changed, he was frowning, looking at his eyes you could tell that he felt bad.

"Sorry y/n but i don't feel the same way."

You smiled at him, "Its okay, i just wanted to get this off my chest.. but Jungkook.. you better treat her right cause i swe--"

"You'll rip my heart out. Got it." You smiled at him, this will be probably the last time you'll see him since you're moving away.

"See you around, kook."

----------------------------

Getting rejected like.. T-T

Jungkook imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara