Imagine 13; confession

"Jungkook, go to sleep.. it's like 5 am in the morning.. what do you want?"

You frustratedly sat up and scratched you messy hair in annoyance, "I can't sleep, I'm outside your house. Lemme' in." Your eyes opened widely, "Yah, what are you doing outside my house?!" You looked out of the window and saw Jungkook waving at you.

You smiled back and ran downstairs, you opened the door and you saw Jungkook rub his hands together because it was cold outside. You grabbed Jungkooks wrist and pulled him in.

You two went to the living room and sat down. "Jungkook, tell me why are you here.. please?" You begged him with your eyes closed because you were still tired. "I wanna see my bestfriend of course." He wraps his arms around your shoulders.

You can smell his strong cologne, he uses the same cologne everytime he hugs you. So your used to the strong scent. You snuggled with him making you fall asleep. He's so warm.

"Y/n?" He looks at you, you knew that because you can feel his breath touch your pale skin. "Yes?" You couldn't be bothered opening your eyes, "I need to confess something to you.." You gave him a hum.

Jungkook pov..

I looked at her beautiful features, i chuckled and took a deep breath. I moved her fringe out of her face and checked if she was sleeping, i waved my hands in front of her face. She didn't move or anything.

"You won't be able to hear this but here it goes.. I have feelings for you, this might sound crazy to you because we're bestfriends but you need to understand my feelings towards you. Y/n, i fell in love with you the moment we got closer. I don't want to be in a bestfriend/brother zone.. i want to be someone special to you. I know if i confess to you, you would have probably reject me, a guy would be so lucky being with you. Only if i was that guy.. I love you (?) Sh.it.."

A tear escaped my eyes, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at y/n and saw tears in her eyes.. so she's been awake all this time? Shoot I'm dead.

"Yah, Jungkook why did you swear? You know you're not allowed to swear.." She chuckles making me chuckle. She suddenly sat on my lap facing me.

She crashes her lips onto mine and woahh i felt a spark.. my heart felt like escaping from my body.. Why are you shaking my heart?

I closed my eyes and cherished this moment.

"I love you too, dumbass.."

She pinches my nose and smiles brightly..

---------------------------

That's one long confession.. only if this was trueee.. right?