Imagine 32; lost child

"Babe, please..?"

Jungkook was asking if you would go shopping with him because its been a long time since both of you went somewhere together, but you had work to do and you wanted to do finish it in one day.

"But baby..~" you whined and he chuckled, "Fine.. we'll go tomorrow instead, have fun studying.." he ended the call, he sounded sad but he tried hiding it. You felt bad and started working so you could see him tomorrow.

Hwaiting!

//Jungkook timeee///

You waited outside the bus stop waiting for Jungkook, it was really cold so you wore jeans and a simple cute shirt. You had a scarf kookie bought for you and you just tied you hair into a messy bun.

--and of course you're wearing a coat too..

You just rubbed your hands together because it was that cold. You closed your eyes for a while and kept rubbing your hands together to keep it warm. Aish.. you wished you brought your gloves with you.

But suddenly someone grabbed your hands and intertwined their fingers with yours, perfectly fitting. You opened your eyes slowly and saw a cute bunny in front of you, "This way is better.. i'll keep your hand warm."

He winked and your heart fluttered, he never fails making your heart skip a beat. "Thank you bunny!" You pinched his cheeks lightly, he turned to you and smiled.. he suddenly frowned and stared at you coldly.

You raised your brow, "What?" You simply said, "What time did you stay up last night?" He asked, aish whenever he asks this question it makes you feel nervous because whenever you stay up late he scolds you.

"10." You avoided eye contact, "Liar.." you gave up and sighed, "Fine. 2.." he widen his eyes and hugged you, "Don't ever stay up that late.." you hugged him back and rest your chin on his shoulders, "I wanted to get my work done so i could see you.."

He pulled away and smiled, "Awe~ you're so cute." He mumbled and pecked your lips, wow its been so long.. you widen your eyes from the sudden action. You felt yourself blushing, "Come let's go."

He held your hands again and put it in his pocket, to be honest his pocket was warm, it made you smile.

//shopping~////

"I think this one suits you better."

You gave him the white oversized t-shirt with a cute drawing, he smiled and thanked you, he went to the dressing room and tried it on. You waited and just looked at more shirts you could buy for him.

Arms suddenly snaked around your waist, "I love it. Thanks for picking it for me." Your heart beated fast than any normal heart would (;)). You turned around and you snaked your arms around his waist, you pecked his lips and said..

"You're *peck* welcome *peck.." he kind of blushed when you did that, you payed for the shirt and left.

"Do you wanna buy ice cream?" He asked and of course you said yes, you wrapped your arms around his and started walking to the ice cream shop. You sat down while he ordered, when you were on your phone a kid came to you crying.

"Omo! What's wrong..?"

You wiped his tears and held his hands, "Noona! I lost my parents!" He cried louder, you panicked and didn't know what to do so you picked him up and put him on your lap, so he's sitting on your lap.

"Its okay, we'll find your parents with you, don't worry." He pouted, awe he's so cute you thought. Jungkook came back with a confused look on his face, "Who's the kid?" He asked while sitting down, "He lost his parents."