Imagine 56; fallen harder

"Hey Y/n, dare me to fit as much as i can in my mouth." he holds two rice cakes in each hand, you put your pen down and look at him as if he was stupid. "Jungkook! You keep distracting us!" He pouts and puts down the rice cakes and picks up his pen.

"You need to take a break at least." you hear him say, "I can't stop studying or else i'll fail and my teacher will drop me out of the class and i need this subject for University!" you start overthinking and got frustrated, you run your hands through your hair and lay your head down.

Jungkook didn't like seeing you stress too much, he sighs and pats your back, "Y/n, you're the most beautiful and smartest girl i know. Don't stress too much, it looks ugly on you." You were blushing from the words he said but stopped when he said the last part.

"Wow. Thank you Jungkook." you sarcastically say.

You two then start studying. "But y/n.." he starts off all of a sudden, you didn't look at him but you were listening, "There's this girl.." you stopped writing. Your eyes widen and your heart starts beating abnormally strong and fast.

You and Jungkook were best friends from the start of College, it's funny how the two of you were frenemies at first but ended ip being best friends in the end. However, to you Jungkook is more than a friend, you started liking him when you spent more time with him.

To Jungkook, you were just his beat friend.

You never planned to confess because you were afraid of losing what you have between you and Jungkook.

"Did you get that?" he asks, you look at him, "S-sorry what was that?" you clear your throat, he grabs your pen and faces you towards him, you tried your best not to blush but he was too caught off guard talking about his crush to you he didn't point out your red cheeks.

"I want you to come watch the baseball match with us." he asks with the puppy eyes he pulls, everytime he does this, your feelings for him grew bigger. You remove his hands from you and moved backwards, "Have you asked her yet?" you ask him.

"Noo—but, my best friend will help me though?" he looks at you with them eyes again, "Hey, what does this do for me?" you cross your arms, he grins and moves closer to you. "I may or may have brought Taehyung to come with us.."

You flick his forehead, "Are you stupid?!"

Jungkook thinks you like Taehyung because you did say you like him but you inly said that to cover the fact you like him, not Taehyung. "I'm not going.." you grump and started working again.

"Y/n~~ pleaseee.." he whines, you shake your head. He pokes your cheeks, "Why go to a baseball match anyways, do you even know if she likes baseball?" You say, he sits back down on his chair and thinks about what you said.

"Yeah but it's a chance for me to say what i feel and maybe get a kiss from he—"

This is when you knew.. you fucked up.

You choked on your saliva, "A-a kiss?!" you coughed, he widen his eyes getting water for you, you drank the water, he pats your back, "Are you okay?" he asks, your eyesbrows cross, "Are YOU okay?!" you say in amazement.

"You can't just kiss her Jungkook." you look at hus expression, he laughs, "No obviously, i'm not gonna force that! They do this kiss cam whenever it's break." you were unsure, how about if it lands on you and Taehyung..

"I'm unsure about this Jungkook.." you rub your chest, you were hurting. "Come on y/n, i'll never ask for anything else." you sighed, "Fine." He smiles and throws his fists in the air in victory.

"You're buying me lunch tomorrow." you say expressionless, he growls not liking the idea.

.......