Imagine 11; sorry, my fault

"Y/n, I'm sorry.."

You caught him talking with his ex and you were angry at him because his ex kissed him but he didn't stop her from kissing him. You got a magazine out and turned around and started reading it.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around your waist but you just ignored it, "Y/n I'll be leaving soon and i won't come back for 2 months.." He said hugging you tighter while sniffing your hair. "I don't care, then leave." You put your magazine down and stood up. You ran to your room and locked the door.

You heard Jungkook follow you, he knocks on the door repeatedly until you heard him stop. "I'll miss you." He sounds really sad, you didn't reply and just laid down on your bed. After 5 minutes, it was silent.

You sat up and unlocked the door, the lights were all off and you went downstairs. You turned the lights on and hopped on the sofa, you opened your TV and saw the live concert, Bangtan Sonyeondan aka BTS..

You decided to watch for a while, when it was Jungkook's parts you just put a straight face on. You didn't dare smile.

When bts born singer was on, everyone started crying. You kept looking at Jungkook until it zoomed into his face..

He's crying?! Your jaw dropped open and you felt like crying but tears won't fall out after what he did to you

Then he started crying really hard. A tear managed to escape your eyes and you felt so stupid not accepting his apology, you punched your chest for not caring.

You cried even more because you won't be able to see him for 2 months and you're the luckiest girl dating a famous kpop idol.

***

You walked back and forth in the living room because today Jungkook is coming home.. it was like as if you were going to meet him for the first time.

You sat down frustratedly on the couch and started shaking your legs, "Calm down y/n, this is no big deal. You just need to say sorry and kiss him until he forgives you.." You took a one last deep breathe and waited for him to come.

You heard the door open and you got startled a little bit because he's here (!).

"Y/n, I'm home!" You missed that voice, when he came in the room you immediately stood up and gave him a big hug, he pulls away from you a little bit and looks into your eyes, "y/n are you okay?" He asks you while smiling.

You smiled back and replied, "I'm okay.. now that you're here.." You hopped onto him and wrapped your legs around his waist. "I'm sorry y/n for being a--" You shut his mouth by kissing him. He's eyes widened.

"I'm the one who should be saying sorry, Jungkook oppa~ I'm sorry! Do you forgive me..?" You gave your cutest aegyos. He kissed you deeply and answers..

"Yes."

--------------------

<3<3<3<3