Imagine 3; misunderstood

It's been 3 days since you and Jungkook last seen each other. You were wondering what's up with him. You didnt bother to go to him and ask what's wrong, you thought he needs space alone.

Ringg..

Your phone started ringing and you fished for your phone in your pocket. The caller ID was your boy bestfriend Mark. (A/n: you can think of Mark from Got7).

You immediately pressed answer because you've missed him so much.

"Mark! Omg! It's been a long time, how you doing?" You sound cheerful on the phone "I'm good. How about you? Has Jungkook been treating you nice?" His turn to ask you, "Don't remind me of him. By the way, i want to see you. Meet me at XXX cafe."

"Okay."

***cafe***

You patiently waiting for your bestfriend to come, you already ordered food since he's taking forever and you're really hungry.

"Ahhermm."

You look up to see your bestfriend, you stood up and hugged him tightly. He giggles and sits down. You sat infront of him and looked at his features "Wow, you've grown up so much!"

"Hahah, you too. Anyways, shouldn't you be with Jungkook?" He asks again, your smile faded and he looked at you straight in the eyes. "Looks like you miss Jungkook than you miss me." You giggled.

"Anii~ i just wanna know!" He pouts. He changes his expression and asks, "Are you and Jungkook okay?" You smiled and pinched his cheeks.

You can tell by his eyes, he's worried.

"Awe, why are you asking so much questions huh?" I said in a baby tone "Yah, Hajima!" He takes your hands away.

You two spent god knows how long in the cafe, you didn't even noticed that time still exists. When Mark was talking about his career in china, you couldn't help but look at the familair couple.

They walked in the cafe and the guys back looks familiar to you. Wait isn't that Jungkook?!

"Y/n are you listening?" Mark waves his hands infront of you "Oh, excuse me i need to use the toilet." You ran to the toilet and you looked at yourself in the mirror.

He's cheatin' on me?!

A tear managed to escape your eyes and you quickly wiped it away. "Hm. I won't waste tears for the people I don't care anymore." You did a little 'Hwaiting' sign and you fixed yourself up.

You went out of the toilet but something made your heart drop.

Jungkook and Mark is talking together happily. Finally, Mark noticed you and called you to come. "Y/n! Come!"

Dammit Mark!

You walked slowly and sat beside Mark. You looked at Jungkook and he gave you an 'unbelievable smirk'. You looked away and looked at the girl. She looks really pretty, prettier than you. You thought to yourself.

"Y/n, Mark, i would like you to meet my cousin Lee Mina. She just came back from america to visit my family."

Jungkook emphasise the word 'cousin' while looking at you. You looked at him and gave him and annoyed look. You're mad at him for avoiding you for 3 days, he doesn't tell you that his cousin is coming, you even thought the girl was Jungkook's new girlfriend.

You grabbed Mark and looked at Jungkook still mad. "Well nice to meet you Mina, but me and Mark need to go." You walked out of the cafe, not daring to look back.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

Jungkook shouts but you ignored, tears started falling and Mark stopped you and cupped your face. "Y/n, look Jungkook is calling you. Don't be like this. Jungkook needs you and you need him. Act like the Y/n i know and go to Jungkook okay? I need to go anyways, thanks for the food! Lab you bye lil' bug." He gave you a quick tight hug.

You smiled at him and watched him run like an idiot.

"Y/n.." Jungkook standing behind you, you thought he was 5 inch away from you but you were wrong. When you turned around he hugged you tightly but comfortable.

"Don't do that again, i nearly had a heart attack." You pulled away slightly and looked him "You nearly had a heart attack? I'm the one suffering Jungkook! You ignored me for 3 frickin' days and you come back like this infront of my eyes with another girl, atleast text me or even if you're nice enough you'd call me."

You cried and cried and he stood there still his arms snaked around your waist, a tear escaped from his eyes and you were shocked.

Its true, 'if a guy cries over for a girl, the guy really cares for her..'

You wiped his tear away and hugged him tight.

"Miahne.."

You heard him whisper into your ears.

You pulled away and pecked his lips several times, he widened his eyes when you did that but he grabbed your neck lightly and deepened the kiss.

You pulled away, breathlessly you managed to say..

"I love you, pabo!"

"I love you too, babo!"

---------

The feelsss~~

I hoped you enjoyed reading!

Thank youuu~~