Imagine 20; m.c

"Jagi~ i forgot to bring my script~ can you bring it to me? I really need it.."

Jungkook called you saying that he forgot his script, you just remembered that his going to be an MC. You got your bag and was about to leave when your boss held your wrist, "Where do you think you're going? You still need to fill the papers." He said nearly mad.

"I'm really sorry sir but i really need to go." His expression went darker, "Fine, when you come back there will be more papers for you to fill in as a punishment." You sighed and bowed down, you got mad because Jungkook keep calling you these past few days and you're really busy.

You're happy he's calling you but your boss is going to burst in anger if you keep running away because of Jungkook.

You clench your teeth in anger when you were nearly there at the place, you went out of the car and went inside. You hugged the script tightly hoping nothing bad will happen to it or else Jungkook will get mad.

You went in their room and saw staffs rushing things and all the members getting ready, Jungkook was no where to be seen so you decided to wait for him. You sat on the couch and waited, you looked at the script and read all Jungkooks part.

You smiled really wide just reading his parts, he's going to be really cute. You were about to read the part that says..

Jungkook flirts with--

When you look up finding Jungkook smirking, "You really want to get punish don't you? Who says you can read my script." He said poking your cheeks, you pouted and removed his hands, "Its just a script, do well okay? Lets eat after i'm finished working okay?" You said and left him standing.

"B-but--"

You wanted to go to back to work and finish the papers because it will take you two more days working on the same papers.

You started fast walking until you slowed your pace, realising you miss him already.. you ran inside and searched for him. Again, you couldn't find him anywhere. You saw Jin in the food place eating. "Jin Oppa!" You ran up to Jin, he widen his eyes and gave you a hug.

"O-oppa.. too t-tight.." you said breathless, he stopped hugging you, "Sorry its just been a long time since i've seen you." He said and smiled, you smiled back. "Oppa do you know where Jungkook is?" You waited for his response.

"He just went, remember his an MC?" He said and you sighed, "Oh yeah.." you smiled and waved goodbye to Jin but he stopped you, "You can wait for him here." He said sitting you down.

You giggled and looked at the tv, "Oh Y/n!" Everyone went in sitting down taking all the space on the couch. All of you looked at the tv and waited for Jungkook to appear.

When he appeared in the tv you smiled instantly, he looks so cute it just makes you wanna go there and hug him tightly. Whenever he did an aegyo his hyungs just made fun of him, especially Namjoon Oppa.

But something made your smile turn upside down and the feeling inside you flowed through your body, Jealousy..

I.U: Jungkook-sii! Why do you make all the girls heart flutter what is your secret?

Jungkook: Secrets aren't meant to be said, but.. D-do i make yours..?

They both stared at each other intensely, all the members giggled but you just kept quiet, Yoongi noticed you and held your shoulders, "Don't worry, he's just acting." He gave you a gummy smile and you sighed in relief when he said that.

After Jungkook was finished he came in sweating, you got a bottle of water and gave it to him, he was shocked at first to see you still waiting for him because he thought you left for work already, he took the water bottle and drank it. When he changed to his stage clothes he looks really hot.

"Am i good being an MC?" He asks you while he was looking at his phone, "Yes." You said simply, he held your chin up to look at you in the eye. "I can tell there's something wrong." He said raising a brow. "Nothing is wrong." You said plainly.

"Yeah sure.. usually you would be hyper.." he said pouting, he slowly took his hands away but you held it tightly.

"Sorry i haven't been myself these past few days, its just i'm stressed because of work! I love to be hyper but not now because i'm too tired!" You said kissing his soft hands lightly.

"Just so you know, i will love you forever and if i get mad at you, just remember i still love you! Now go and show your fans how amazing my boyfriend is!" You said slapping his butt to go.

He slowly walked but you ran up to him behind, you back hugged him tightly as if you didn't want to let go. He turned around and hugged you even tighter. You look up at him and kissed his lips.. its been a long time since you felt this.

He kissed you back passionately, he broke the kiss and smiled widely, "I love you.. wait for me a little longer and we can go okay?" He asks you, "I love you too! Okay i'll wait for you!"

I'll always wait for you..

------------------------------------------

Heres another one for you guys!

932 words..