Imagine 19; sleepover

Jungkook invited you to his hyung's sleepover, you denied at first because you wanted him and his hyung's to have fun together. But he said he wants you to be there because the both of you didn't see each other that much because of their tour.

You made your way to Jungkook's house, you knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door. You pouted and adjusted your side bag, someone opened the door and it was Namjoon, "Hey y/n." He said and grabbed your arms.

"Where's Jungkook?" You asked and he turned around, "I n-need to tell you something." He said in a deep voice, you sat down on the couch and he held your hands tight. "J-jungkook.. he's.. he's b-breaking u-up with y-you." He said with a frown.

Your eyes widened and about to tear up when you heard loud noises, "Y/N!" You know that familiar voice and that familiar voice is no other than Jungkook. You heard him run down the stairs, you stood up and one tear fell from your eyes.

You bit your lips and said, "If you wanted to break up with me, why didn't you say it for yourself instead of making your hyung to do it!" He stepped forwards to you but you stepped backwards.

"Y-y/n, they were just pranking you! I'm telling the truth." He said and held your hands, but then you heard loud noises coming downstairs. The 5 boys came down and said, "Surprise! Jungkook is right! It was just a prank!" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile.

You looked at all of them angrily, you balled your hands into fists until they went white but then you suddenly let go because it scared you so much. You bit your lips and crawled into a ball, you started crying bit by bit.

Everyone started surrounding you and then they gave you a big group hug, "We're sorry y/n!" They all said making you look up to them, Jungkook wiped your tears away and carried you bridal style, he sat you on the couch.

You wiped your tears and smiled at all of them, "Yah! Next time don't do that! You scared me!" You shouted whike covering your face, they all awed and ruffled Jungkooks hair, "Y/n loves you a lot!" V said making Jungkook smirk.

"I told you kids not to do this! Now look y/n is sad!" Jin scolded his 'kids', "Sorry y/n! We held Jungkook upstairs to prevent him from ruining the prank but he found out when we were all trying to keep him away from you." Hoseok said pouting.

Jimin flicked his head and gave him a are-you-dumb look, "Thanks for telling the truth, hehehe.. but its true though, sorry y/n." He said and scratched his neck shyly.

"Okay enough, i forgive you all! Plus why are we waisting time talking when we could be doing something fun huh?" I said making them go blank for a sec but then Jungkook broke the silence by suggesting a good idea.

"Since we have 8 people we can split into teams and play water gun outside, it is still hot outside and it's only 2." He said making all of us say 'good idea', we all went to change but i was the only one who didn't. "How about you y/n?" Hoseok said making Jungkook speak.

"Oh yeah, last time you left your bikini here." Everyone stared at Jungkook shock, "Jungkook-ah, why?" Jimin said about to laugh, "Shut up hyung." He said and grabbed your arms to go upstairs. He gave you your bikini and you wore it, he turned around and saw you.

He gulped and widen his eyes even more, "Wear this." He said and gave me his white oversized t-shirt, you still had your bikini on though. You came out and showed Jungkook, he smiled satisfied and smacked your but making you slap his hands.

"Stop.." you said trying not to blush, you both came out and saw all of them outside preparing, you both came out and sorted the teams out.

Namjoons team: Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok..

Jimins team: V, Jungkook and you..

All of you had a gun and started shooting each other, the cold water makes your body shiver so whenever the cold water touches your skin, it makes you scream. You were getting shot by Jin and you started screaming.

Jungkook saw you and ran like a cheetah, he blocked you and it was your chance to shoot him back. He got wet a lot and he gave up, 3 more people and your team wins.

>fast forward<

Their team ends up winning but you did have fun, all of you are already changed into pj's. You had shorts and a t-shirt, all of you decided to watch a movie before sleeping. You sat on the floor because it had a great view of the tv, Jungkook squeezed behind you and sat there.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder, you can hear his nose breathing in your scent, it made your heart race and it made butterflies inside your tummy.

All of you watched the film, some of them are already knocked out, you guys decided to sleep on the floor.

Jin|Namjoon|Hoseok|Yoongi|Jimin|V|Jungkook|You

He didn't let you sleep with them because he'll get jealous, you both were facing each other while he held your hands tight never letting it go. He gave you a smile which put an instant smile on your face.

He came closer to your face and kissed your lips, soft but passionate. When you kissed him you felt sparks and the amount of butterflies inside your tummy grew.

He broke the kiss and pouted, "I'm going to another tour next week." He said which made your smile fade away slowly, but you just smiled it off and held his hands tighter.

"Will you wait for me?"

You smiled and kissed his hands.

"Always.."

--------------------

My hearteu~

1028 words..