Imagine 24; welcome to big hit

You auditioned in big hit for a solo career, you passed. You're really happy you got accepted but since you're now a trainee you need to train really hard.

When you're going to debut, you're going to have a tight schedule and you need fans to love you and of course you'll love them back, because they're the reason why you're getting popular each day.

But what they don't know about is you're dating a famous kpop idol, its no other than Jungkook. He doesn't know you passed the audition so you're deciding to surprise him when he comes back from his tour.

You were planning on meeting him later when he comes back but the thing is, he will be really tired and you want him to get some rest first before you tell him. His health comes first.

"Y/n, you can take a break." Your vocal teacher said, you smiled and nodded. After your vocal practice, you're going to dance. Before you debut you need and awesome song so then people will notice you. You're kind of good at dancing but not as good as Jungkook.

You drank from your water bottle and practiced the few step you practiced yesterday. You kept getting one dance move wrong. Its when you do something with your hands, you're really confused at that.

"Aish!"

You twisted your ankle, you shouted in pain attracting some staff that was working, "Y/n! Are you okay?!" A woman came and reached your level, you held you ankle rubbing the pain away. "Go to your dorm. I'll tell your manager what happened."

She helped you up and dropped you off to your dorm, "Thank you." You said smiling kindly at her, "I know you're new, just get some rest okay?" She said, you walked in and she closed the door.

You laid down frustratedly because you still wanted to practice more. You also didn't want Jungkook to worry about you, he is a famous idol with tight schedules. You decides to stop worrying and take a nap.

2 hours later..

"Y/n y/n wake up!"

A manly voice said stroking your hair lightly, you moved around the bed pouting not wanting to wake up. "No~" you said hugging the person tight, smells familiar..

You smiled knowing who the person is, "If you don't wake up, i'm gonna kiss you." You just smiled and still didn't want to open your eyes, "Someone wants a kiss.."

You heard the bed creak, his face going nearer and nearer to yours. You felt hus warn breath touch your lips.

Your lips met his..

You responded back to his kiss and you felt him smile, "Congratulations baby.." he softly said making you blush, "You heard?" He nods and hugs you, "Welcome to big hit." You laughed and nudged him playfully.

"Since i'm really tired, lets sleep."

You looked up at him and he already had his eyes closed, "How about your hyun--"

He pecked your lips..

"Jungkook, they're going to be suspi--"

He pecks your lips again..

"I can keep going.." he sighed out tiredly.

You stopped and closed you eyes, he was so warm, you fell asleep so easily.

If you sleep with someone you love, you fall asleep easily, it relaxes you and it relieves your stress..

--------------------

Sorry for the late uploads!

I am slowly running put of ideas but i will still make more, please give me requests..

OHH YESH!! I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT BTS WON!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ARMY's OUT THERE WHO SUPPORTED THEM EVER SINCE DEBUT UNTIL NOW!

LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM AS WE WATCH THEM GROW WITH US! LOVE THEM!!

THANK YOU ARMY's

*tears* OUR BOYS ARE GROWING UP..

ESPECIALLY THE BABY SEAGULL, I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD CALL HIM BABY ANYMORE. OPPA--

"NO I'M NOT YOUR OPPA.."

OOHH CHILL JUANCOCK!! SORREH

I'LL STOP NOW..

BYEEEE~~~ <3