Imagine 10; jealous

This is so unbelievable! Why is he even talking to her?

You angrily spotted Jungkook flirting with a girl, you are now in P.E and your class had to join the boy's. You were okay with it because you had Jungkook in the boy's class but instead you found your freaking boyfriend flirt with a girl.

Well two can play this game.

"Yah y/n, can you focus please. I'll end up throwing the ball at your stomach." Taehyung said snapping his fingers in front of your face. "Sorry, i just got distracted.." You said looking at him with a meaningful face.

But suddenly you had and idea to catch his attention, "Tae, can you teach me techniques on how to throw the ball." You asked while giving him a smile, "Okay sure.." He answered back. He grabbed the ball and stood behind you.

He stood behind you and he placed the ball on your hands while he supports the back of your hand so you won't drop the ball. Now it looks like he's giving you a back hug, "Now throw the ball!" He commands, you threw the ball and watched it fly out of your sight.

"Was that good?" You gave him and innocent look, "Yeah-actually that was amazing." You peeked over at Jungkook but he was still talking to the girl, the girl took her chance and touched Jungkook's abs. Wtf!

"Can you teach me more please?" You asked Taehyung, at first he was confused but just shrugged it off. This time he did the same position but he wrapped his one arms around your waist. You looked at Jungkook and he was also trying to look for you.

When he spotted both of you, Jungkook really had and angry face. You looked back at Taehyung and started giggling loud as if you were having fun. But inside you felt broken because you were supposed to be doing this with Jungkook.

You looked back to Jungkook but it looks like he left already, you took Taehyungs hands of you and excused yourself. You went to the boy's P.E changing room and looked for him. He was there sittting down in sad-anger.

You sat beside him but it looked like he was ignoring you, "Yah Jungk--" He interrupted you by kissing your lips but you backed away, "Why were you flirting with Taehyung?" He asks you coldly, "Let me ask the same thing, why were you flirting with a girl..?" You said crossing your arms.

"I wasn't flirting with her." Jungkook said with a serious face, "Yeah right, then why did she touch your abs?" You raised your eyebrows and waited for him to reply. He didn't say anything, you sighed and stood up, "I thought so." You were about to open the door when he grabbed your wrist.

"Let me go! I hate you! I hate you!" The tears you held back, finally came out. "Stop, don't go.." He pulls you into a hug. You punched his chest until you got tired, he didn't stop you from hitting him because he deserved it.

"I'm sorry y/n." He pulls you into a deep kiss, you were so mad at yourself for kissing him back passionately. You pulled away and looked at his eyes, "Why can't i get mad at you?" You asked him softly. "Because you love me." He pats his chest like he won a medal.

"No I don't." You teased him, "Yeah you do, come on say it." He pokes your cheeks, "Noo.." You whined like a baby and pouts. He pouts and faked a cry, "Y/N DOESN'T LOVE ME!", you shut his mouth by pecking him.

"I love you, pabo!" You stuck your tounge out, "I love you too!" Jungkook lifts you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

---------------------

^o^