Imagine 35; dork

I went up to my locker to put some books away, i put in my combination and something fell out. I put my books inside and bent down to get a blue-green paper.

I stood up and i already know who this is from.

"Y/n! Come on let's go.."

I looked to my right and smiled, "Yeah i'll be there." I sighed and opened the letter, a smile instantly crept on my face, and feeling butterflies in my belly.

'Dork,

Come and meet me at the usual place.. i wanna tell you something, you better not ditch me like last time or i'll punish you~

See you!'

"Yah.. you're so slow." (Friends name) tugged onto my arms telling me to go, "(friends name.) I don't think i'll be able to come to yours.. i forgot to do something." I avoided eye contact and played with the letter in my hands.

"I know now.." i raise my brows in confusion, "Just tell me you like Jungkook and that you're going to confess to him." My heart started beating fast, "Ah.. no.. he's my best friend!"

I punched her arms playfully and she stuck her tongue out, "Yah!" I tried hitting her again but she ran away. She's gonna die tomorrow.

I ran to the schools rooftop and looked for Jungkook, "J-jungkook.. ah.. where are you?" I said out of breath, i put my hands on my knees and kept panting.

Suddenly i felt something cold which made me jump, "You startled me.." I held onto my right cheek, he hands me a soft drink and he opens one for himself.

I held onto the drink tight, he signalled me to come and sit next to him, i sat next to him and opened the can. He took a big sip and burped, "Cover your mouth, i did not teach you to do that."

He giggled, "Yes omma." I smacked him on the head and he pretended to cry which made me laugh at his face. "What do you want?" I asked looking at the nice view.

"Oh i just want company. I've been stressed out lately, and you were the first person to pop in my head." I giggled and looked at him, he looked sad.

"Aigoo~ don't stress yourself out kookie~" i put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "Arraso arrasso." He took my hands and held onto it.

Shit. My heart..

"Kookie.."

He smiled and looked at me, "Your hands are cold." He locked his hands on mine and put it in his pocket. "What have you been doing these days?" He gulped and decided to ignore. This guy..

I let go of his hands and pinched both of his cheeks, "Don't ignore me or i'll push you off this building." He smirked and stared at me. We became quiet and just looked at the sun setting.

"Let's play a game." He breaks the silent, my brows furrowed again, "huh?" He smiles, if he keeps smiling i will have a heart attack soon, and i don't want to die young.

"The truth game. Basically, one of us ask any questions to each other and we have to tell the truth." I gulped but nod, he smirks and says, "You go first." I thought of a question and i'm really curious about this.

"Do you have any feelings for anyone? I'm just asking okay, it doesn't​ mean anything, i-i just want to know." I gulped and avoided his contact and looked at the sun.

He kept quiet, i turned to him.. aish this boy is--- so.. so.. perfect. My heart is about to explode, i know he's my best friend but i don't want to confess.. i'll just keep it to myself and deal with the pain.

I mean, he is popular to girls and he looks like an angel, and i'm scared to lose him, not as a best friend but as someone i love.

Answer me please!

"Ah~! Such a beautiful scenery!" He shouted and stretched, it made me jump, "Kookie?" He looks at me and hum in response, he can't just change the subject, "I'm being serious.." He smiles,

"Oh that.. well the thing is.."

Seriously i'm going to kill this guy, tell me already!

"I'm in love.."

Am i hearing things right.

He cups my chin and turns to me, "I'm in love for fucks.." huh? "Kookie, with who?" Here it goes..

"With you.."

What?!

He leans forwards and lands his soft pink lips on mine, i wish time stops right here, yes i love you too kook and i just feel like i wanna jump off of this building but no thanks.. :p

He pulls away and smiles, "Y/n, will you be umm..--"

"Yes, i will."

He turns away and blushes, "but.." i bit my lip and he turns to me again, "I'm not really experienced at this.. you're my first?" He laughs, "I'm your first?" He winks and smirks, "Not that way! I'll kill you!"

He stops laughing and brings me closer to him, "its okay, at least i'm your first." He says and carries me over his shoulders, "Yah.. let me go, i've got legs.. i-i can walk!"

I'm blushing so much right now!

"Y/n hang in there."

He giggles.

------------------------------

Prepare for the next update..