Imagine 36; countdown

"Y/n! He's such a distraction to you.. i say you should break up with him now!" Your mother shouts across the table, your hands were shaking and they noticed, you put your fork down and stared at them.

"Mom.. dad.. he's my everything and i don't want to let him go.." you gulped seeing their reaction; they weren't happy. "Your grades are dropping because of him and we never spend family time anymore since you go out seeing that bastard."

You had enough, you gritted your teeth and slammed your fist on the table making your mother jump.

"He's not a bastard and i will never let him go, ever! You guys never even spare him a single look.. he's loving, supportive and caring.. I love him.. a lot."

You wiped your tears and ran to your bedroom, seriously though, they should get to know him before actually judging him. You don't know why your parents hate him except he's 'distracting' you.

You started sobbing and sobbing really hard, this kept going on and on and you were getting tired of it. Sometimes you think of breaking up with him sometimes you don't, you lobe him too much.

Once you start liking someone there's no going back.. :)

Suddenly your phone started ringing, you picked it up not looking at the caller id, "Yeobseyo?" You sniffed, "Y/n are you crying again?" You widen your eyes because its him.

You sat up and wiped your tears and sniffing once again, "N-no.. i have a cold." You lied, "Yeah right, its like boiling outside." It is true, going outside its like being roasted alive.

"Hay fever?" You said more like a question, he giggles, "Come on tell me.." he softly said making you smile from ear to ear, "It's my parents again, they think you're a distraction to me." He stayed silent for a bit.

"Oh." He said, you were worried that one day he'll break up with you just to save you from your parents, "I'm a handsome distraction." You chuckled.

"Kookie? Will you stay by my side even though my parents hate your balls.." you kind of laughed at the end, "Of course, i love you so much.. i love you, i love you, i love you i--" you started laughing.

"I love you too." You said back smiling, "Baby, i need to go.. see you tomorrow?" You hummed in response, "Don't forget to dream about me.. i love you." You chuckled.

"I love you too. Byee.." you were about to end the call when he spoke again, "Never say bye, say see you later or something. Me hearing you say bye makes me feel sad.. its like you're--"

"I'm not going to leave you." You cut him, "Really.. wehh really?" You twirl your hair, "Yep.. i will never ever, ever, ever leave you." You said making him chuckle in the other side.

"See you later kookie." You ended the call, you put your phone on your chest and breathed, it hurts.. it really hurts, knowing that your parents hate him.. they don't even know him yet.

Your eyes became blurry, you closed them and something came out.. you sniffed, crying again for the thousand time..

You suddenly hear a knock on the door, "Y/n..?" Its your mother, you turned the other side resting on your arm, "Go away." You simply said but she didn't listen and opened the door.

"Y/n, hun.. please." She pats your back while you stare at your teddy bear blankly, "Look, sorry about what happened earlier and.. we just care for you, you know?"

You scoffed, "Care for me? You guys don't even support me, you guys don't trust me.. i swear down mom he's the nice's guy ever, if you could just--." She cut me off, "I know sweetie, its just.. you need to study first before doing this."