Imagine 42; fight for you

The boy slowly walks through the​ streets trying to get to your house.. in pain. He wipes his lips and saw red liquid on the back of his hands, he chuckles and continues to stumble.

People passing by looks at him weirdly but he didn't care right now because he needs to get to you.

He reaches your house and doesn't hesitate to knock on the door. You rush downstairs at the loud banging, you thought it was him again. You opened the door and found the person you needed.

He had his right hands on the left side of his ribs, he looked up and had bruises everywhere on his face. You gulped and dragged him in by putting his arm over your shoulder.

Both of you went into the bathroom, you got a disinfectant and bandages. He leans on the sink watching your every move.

I mean, you're only wearing his oversized shirt underneath with your black laced bra and underwear. You turned back to him seeing him in pain.

You put all your things on the sink and put disinfectant on a cotton ball, "What happened?" You asked kind of mad, he slightly turns to you and watches you put the disinfectant on the cotton ball.

"He's trying to steal my girl. I can't just let him have you.." he manages to say while rubbing his ribs in pain, you hum a bit annoyed. "Um, your alone.. how come you didn't tell me?" He changes the subject.

You stopped what you were doing and bit your lip, you looked at him in awe and sighed, "Stop.. changing the subject." He sighed, "--and yes i'm alone." He gives you a weak smile.

"Hey, let me tell you something," he furrowed his brows, "Just because you're in a gang it doesn't mean you have to always fight." He sighed and shook his head, "What am i supposed to do then? Let him take you away from me?! Is that what you want?"

He raised his voice, you were shocked but didn't mind it. "No its not that, its just.. i don't like seeing you this way, it hurts me okay.." he caresses your cheeks, "I'm careful.. see i'm still alive."

He waves his hands making you giggle, "You could die you know so stop.. and--" you sighed

"--I swear both of you needs to stop fighting over a useless girl." You slowly dabbed the cotton ball on the corner of his lips he hiss in pain but watched your beautiful face focus on his.

"You're not useless y/n. You're special." You scoffed in disbelief, "Yeah right.." he grabs your wrist and looks at you. At this moment you wished something to interrupt both of you.

"Y/n. Believe me, if only you can see what i'm seeing.." he says making you blush, you were too distracted by his eyes your faces moved slowly together.

Your eyes fluttered and you shook your head. You sighed frustratedly and dabbed the cotton ball a bit harder on his lips, "Ah!" He flinches and touches his lips,

"Stop distracting me," you said getting another cotton ball, you hear him chuckle, "Am i really that distracting?" You looked at his face and he was smirking.

When he asked that question you felt your heart sink, thoughts ran through your head making you dizzy and really stressed, you know its supposed to make you flutter but no. You took it seriously..

"Yes Jungkook, you're distracting me! I-i can't stop thinking about you! When i go to sleep every night, i think about you, when i wake up every morning i think about you.. everyday Jungkook, every fucking day-- and guess what, i'm so fucking tired."

He looked speechless, you didn't realise tears were forming in your eyes ready to fall. But you wiped them away. He held both your hands and interlocked them with his tight,

"Kiss m--"

"Gladly."

***

You hugged your books tightly against your chest as you felt like someone following you, you shrugged it off and just continued walking.

Every time you take a step forward, you heard footsteps behind you. You quickly turned around and saw him.

"Wow, y/n.. didn't know it was you." You rolled your eyes and turned back around to simply walk away, but walking away from him was harder than you thought.

"Never seen you in ages, how has it been baby?" Baby? Is he serious now? "Stop calling me baby, i don't want to see you."

He smirks at what you said, "Now, now. You're such a bad baby, talking back to daddy like that." (Sorry you must be cringing)

"Fuck off." You smiled and started walking away but he grabbed both your shoulders making you drop your books, "You're coming with me." He angrily pulls your wrist.

"No. Stop, it hurts.." you grabbed the hand he's using to hold your wrist, "I'll let go if you don't run away and follow me." You nod, he slowly let go.

Both of you stared at each other while you're still there sniffing, "Sorry, i can't help it." He pushes you to the wall and kisses your neck.

Where is he when you need him?!

Your hands automatically started punching his chest trying to push him away, "Jungkook isn't going to save you, i saw him with another girl, he doesn't need you.. but i do."

He starts sucking on your skin, his hands covered your mouth. You tried shouting as loud as you can but his hands were in the way.

"Pleas..e, s-stop! Stop!" You mumbled.

"GET OFF HER!"

You heard a familiar voice, the guy steps away from you annoyed. You look straight ahead seeing Jungkook angry with new bruises on his face, he's sleeveless so you could see his arm muscle.

His veins popping out in anger, "You've crossed the line this time." He runs fast to you and the guy, you couldn't see properly as you felt something hit your head.

You fainted and banged your head on the floor.

***
You woke up seeing his face, you sat up and immediately pulls him into your embrace, "Y-you okay?!" You asked stroking the back of his head.

The last thing you saw was when he got punched several times on the face, "I'm fine, i should be asking you the same question.." you shook your head and hugged him tighter,

"It doesn't matter.. what matters to me is that you're fine."

"Y/n. I fight for a reason not just because i'm a "gangster" okay?-- and the most important reason is.."

You softly pull away from him, he caresses your cheeks and smiles. You put your hands on top of his and adores his face.

"I'll fight for you."

--------------

Perfection.