Imagine 57; when you two have to sleep in separate rooms

You clasp his arm tightly while you held onto the sweet scented flowers your boyfriend bought as a respectful for your parents as he planned to ask your parents if you would go travelling with him. You told him it's okay if he asked over the phone but he wanted to ask in person as it's more respectful.

You giggle at how happy you were at the moment, you look at him to see his nervous smile.

Although your boyfriend likes to show off how brave he is, you can feel how tensed he was.

The door opens revealing your mom and dad smiling brightly, your dad's smile however slowly dropped seeing Jungkook. You let go of Jungkook and hugged your mom giving her the flowers.

You gave your dad a hug and a kiss on the cheeks. Jungkook smiles nervously while shaking your father's hands respectfully.

As soon as you gave the flower earlier, your mother puts it in a vase which looked beautiful placed in the middle of the dining table.

"It's lovely to see you two come visit again." your mother smells the flowers while looking at you and Jungkook. "Well we're here because Jungkook has something to say."

Your father tenses and looks at Jungkook almost immediately scaring Jungkook. Your father clears his throat smiling softly, "L-let's have dinner first."

You nod agreeing as you were hungry.

"Honey, go get our homemade wine downstairs in the cellar," your mother cooed, "—and Jungkook you stay here and help me cook." you chuckle, your boyfriend looks at you, you gave him a reassuring smile and told him not to be shy.

Jungkook was good at cooking so it makes sense that your mother told him to stay. You sucked at cooking, and that's why you need Jungkook.

You followed your father downstairs, it was quiet. You looked around the wine cellar for the wine, "So this relationship is really serious?" your father asks out of the blue, you smile, "Well I wouldn't be with him if the relationship isn't going anywhere dad.." you answer back.

He gives you a low hum in return, "I just hope you're sure about this one Y/n.." your father stands up scanning the wine bottle in his hands. He knew your past relationships didn't all end well and seeing his one and only little girl get hurt by some guy hurts him too.

"I love him dad and he loves me. He makes me happy..I make him happy." you played with the wine bottles not making eye contact with your father, he didn't respond which made you glance at him.

He gives you a soft smile, "Well if he makes you happy.. then I'm happy." you pout and hug your dad. "Let's go up then."

As you enter the kitchen you hear your mother talking about you, "—and in the first year of high school she got rejected by the school's pretty boy."

Your mouth drop, "Mom!!!"

You look at Jungkook and he was laughing,

Dinner was going well, there was talking here and there

Dinner was going well, there was talking here and there. Everything was going well until Jungkook gave you the look, you pat his thighs assuring him it will be okay.

He clears his throat before looking at both of your parents, "I didn't want to disrespect my
y/n's parents so I came to ask personally if she can go abroad with me and my family." your father looked unsure but your mother was more than happy than letting you go because she knew you were happy to go.

"Well..I-uh—" your mother nudges your father, your father rubs the spot where your mother nudged him and looks back at Jungkook.

"Since I like you and I trust you Jungkook. Take care of Y/n always. She's my only little girl, if anything happens..I don't know what I'll do." Jungkook smiles nodding with determination.

"I'll take care of her sir. She is my girl too..hopefully the last."

You look at him in awe as your heart skipped a beat, your mother looked at the both of you in adoration, your father softly smiled.

Jungkook realises what he says and rubs his neck chuckling nervously, "I-i—"

"It's getting late. Why don't you and Jungkook stay here for the night?" your mother asks while tidying up the plates, you look at Jungkook and he looked fine with it so you agreed.

You helped with the dishes and Jungkook cleaned up the table while talking with your dad, there was laughing so it was all good.

As everything was finished, it was time for bed. "Y/n you already know where to sleep, me and your dad will go in now."

"W-wait. They're sleeping together??" your father asks in confusion, "Oh I-i don't mind sleeping on the couch sir.." Jungkook suddenly becomes nervous again, your mother however slaps your father and pushes him in.

You heard their conversations,

"She's old enough to sleep with her boyfriend."

"What if they—"

"Don't push it." your mother says and you heard nothing else.

You and Jungkook laugh at their conversation. "Let's sleep?" he asks, you nod. Both of you got ready for bed. You laid down on the bed next to Jungkook, you pecked his lips and turned the lights off.

"Goodnight koo."

"Goodnight love."

And of course your dad being curious and all wanted to check up on you two. The door to your room wasn't all the way closed, he slowly opens the door and sees you two sleeping peacefully,

 The door to your room wasn't all the way closed, he slowly opens the door and sees you two sleeping peacefully,

He softly smiles and leaves the room.