Imagine 54; cut!

You and your husband Jungkook got selected to be starred in a romantic movie, you facepalmed yourself once your manager said that. Currently now, you and Jungkook are not in good terms.

He's over at his friends house while you're at your house well the house both of you live in.

"Did you really have to accept the offer?" You ask not liking the idea of seeing, touching, and talking to Jungkook. "I can't, you two are famous rising actors. Everyone pays to watch your movies." well obviously.

You sighed heavily, "The director told me to give you the script you need to know, here." He passed it to you and you carefully read it, seriously?! I have to flirt with him in the first scene?!

You bit your lip, thinking it isn't going to end up well. Your manager stands up, "I need to go. See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up tomorrow if you want." You think about it, "Yeah! Pick me up early tomorrow."

You're not going to be stuck with him in the car, tsk.. You'd rather die.

You escort your manager out and just in time, the person you didn't want to see was about to open the door but you did first. He looked at both of you, eye scanning you, jealousy visible in his eyes as you were only wearing a night gown that was really short and kind of see through.

You sighed and turned to your manager, "Bye, oppa.." You smiled sweetly, your manager looked so confused but you just signalled him to go.

He leaves, you wait till he gets into his car and drive away. Once he left, you stared at him. Your smile dropped, you scoffed and walked away. You could hear him close the door and tried to catch up with you.

But you fast walked. You then felt him grab your elbow and stop you from going anywhere. You turn to him, no expression planted on your face, "Why would you just wear that in front of your manager?"

You scoffed and looked at his hands grabbing your elbow tight, "Hello to you too, well it's my choice." He scoffs and places an annoyed look, "We need to stop acting like this, look i'm sorry."

You shook your head, "Kissing my best friend like that and saying sorry like this wont fix anything." He scratches his head, "It wasn't anything like that!" You walked and opened the fridge to get water.

"Really now? So you mean i'm wrong, seeing my best friend and my fucking husband make out, i was just hallucinating?" He had his mouth closed, you tied your hair in a messy bun and drank the water.

"I knew it. I'm thinking of having a divor--"

He slammed his lips on you.

Yep, the familiar feeling on your lips, no matter what, his kisses still sends butterflies in your tummy. His soft lips softly gliding with your lips, once he started moving his lips your arms immediately wrapped around his neck.

Why are you doing this Y/n? Why?

You're basically kissing your best friend with the lips you're kissing right now, you open your eyes your brain sending realisation to you. You pushed him away, "I know you liked it." He smirks, your mouth dropped.

You slapped his face and ran upstairs locking yourself in the bedroom both of you share. I dont care, he's sleeping on the couch.. You can hear him pound onto the door, "Y/n, babe? Honey? I'm sorry.. Let me in, please?" You started crying.

Why are you crying? Is it because he kissed you all of a sudden? Is it because you still hate him for what he did yet he kissed you? Or is it because you missed him?

"Go away, please.."

No stay.

"Y/n baby, no.. I want to stay.."

"No! Go away!"

Yes, please stay

You sobbed hard lying down on your bed. There was no sound in the other side, although you heard sobbing. He's crying?

You shook your head not caring, pulling out your phone and earphones listening to music. You fell asleep.

***

You woke up seeing the door open, someones light snoring could be heard close to you, soft lips touching your neck sending tingles, a hand touching you tummy, a leg over your legs.

You turned around to see him, peacefully sleeping. You softly smiled and brushed his hair, you see eyebags visible with a hint of red. Your heart ached seeing him like this, just forgive him y/n..

You caress his cheeks and slowly plant a kiss on his lips. you slowly pulled away but a hand pushed you back, his lips now moving, you can feel his breathing.

His arms wrapped around your small waist. You pushed away, covering your lips due to shock. You get off him, "S-see you later.."

You ran grabbing your things and into your managers car.

Just in time.

***

While getting your hair and make up done, you started reading your script some parts making you blush. There was a sudden knock and the makeup artists started giggling going somewhere. You look up to see your husband.

"I love that morning kiss, can i have another one?."

You gulped trying not to smile, "I-i.." You stuttered not looking at him, "Got nothing to say? Well, you look very beautiful my lovely wife." he gives you coffee and your favourite pastry. He kisses your forehead and leaves.

Oh my god.

You cleared your throat, you stood up and got changed into your clothes. Walking to the set of the first scene was so cliche. It made you feel like you were back in high school days.

The scene was a flashback so you have to act all sweet around each other and slowly move in to kiss each other but the flashback got cut off because of an interruption.

"3..2..1.. Action!"

You both were cuddled on a very comfortable chair but fitted both of you well on, "promise you'll stay with me no matter what." Jungkook stared at your eyes smiling, both of your faces inches apart.

You smiled biting your lips looking away cutely but connect eye contact again according to the script. "Yes, i promise." both of you pinky promised and had a minute of silence just staring.

You both smiled looking at each other softly, "i love you" jungkook mutters, you were confused but still acted along. What he did wasn't on the script, you lowkey but still acted and quickly glanced at the director.

He was paying attention but he was also admiring the acting from both of you, everyone in the room was watching too. They were all hooked as if they were watching a kdrama.

Your lips moved, "I-i love you too.."

Following the next thing on the script, it said that both of you had to come closer until the director says cut.

Jungkook closed his eyes coming close, you do the same leaning closer.

"Cut!"

You open your eyes ready to move away but jungkook had his hands on your neck pushing you close to him.

That's when your lips touched each other.

"Cut!"

The both of you still didn't move away from each other, "Cutttt!!"

———————-

im back, btchesss