Imagine 53; when jealousy strikes 2

"I see, you came.."

You laughed at the person, "YeAh!! The PaRtyyy is veryveryberrry-oops did i just say berry?" You giggled, you cup the person's face and started squishing it, "You're drunk. Stop." The person grabs you wrist and puts them down.

You pouted, "You very no FUn!" You pushed the person away and ran somewhere, since the party was filled with drunk people, the person couldn't catch up with you.

You being the clutz you are, bumped into someone, you was about to fall when he catches you in his arms, you giggled and poked his nose, "Hey mister do you know whY i keep bumping into peoplE?"

You stare at the persons lips and look into his eyes, OHH NUU it's josh..

"So you did come.."

For some reason you feel sober now, you pull away from him and stand up fixing your dress while feeling your forehead, "S-sorry.. Did i hurt you?" You ask, he chuckles, "I'm supposed to be the ine asking you that."

He clears his throat and speaks, "Are you okay, princess?" You look away, this is wrong. "Yeah i'm fine, i-i'm just going to find my friends now." you was about to go but he slams his hand in the wall causing you to stop in your tracks wife eyed.

This is one of the cliché scenes in dramas, you but your lip turning the other way and trying to get out but he puts his other hand blocking you. You have no escape, you could go under his arm but whats the point fighting?

You look at him feeling your cheeks warm, "J-josh.. Stop.." He leans closer, your head not able to move back, you tried pushing him away but he was too strong. You closed your eyes, his lips slightly touching yours.

"WHAT THE FUCK STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!"

Both of you look towards who shouted, it was Namjoon. He runs fast towards you two and pushes Josh hard. He falls to the ground, "You okay Y/n?" You nod still shock.

"I think you need to get back out there, Jungkook is doing something you wouldn't like.." You scoffed and look at him, "He's nothing but a playboy!" You frowned, he shakes his head, "What do you mean?"

You roll your eyes, "He was talking to a girl earlier--i mean flirting with another girl. They went to a room together also!" He shakes his head disagreeing, "He's not like that, i promise.." He pats your head.

"Now go! You two have to talk, it's like you two are making each other jealous.. Aish such kids. I'll take care if Josh." You look at Josh practically passed out. You ran back to the party, the girls were crowding something..

..or someone..

You push your way through the crowd to see Jungkook flirting with a lot of girls, you shake your head.. Sad, angry and heart broken.

He stares at you up and down with a smirk plastered on his face, he looks away and just continued talking to the girls. You scoffed unbelievably, you then ran not baring the sight. You held your heart, it's hurting so much.

Since it's crowded it was hard to pass by all the people, you ended up crying so hard you crouched down hugging your legs while sobbing really hard.

****

I see Y/n stare at me, this is what she gets for kissing Josh. The girls started to get touchy, i tried my best not to let them touch me too much as i'm just doing this to teach y/n a lesson.

From the corner of my eyes i see y/n run away. I stopped talking to the girl in front of me and started to run for y/n, damn she's fast.

My eyes scanned everywhere to find a girl sobbing crouched on the floor with a short dress, aish what is she doing.. She's driving me crazy. I run towards her and cover her with my denim jacket.

She looks up, her eyes telling me her emotion, sad and anger. Tears spilt down her eyes and i would hear her soft sobs.

"Ayyy mian mian mian~~~" i put her in my arms and she tried pushing me back, "s-stop *sniff* go a-away!" I chuckle and still keot her in my arms, "Next time, don't kiss Josh.. Now you've learned your lesson?"

She pushes me, "Me kiss Josh?! We didn't i swear! He forced me! What's with you and this girl huh?!" I tilt my head, "What girl--ohhh!!! My friend? She needed help impressing her crush, look." I point at the two kissing.

"It's a success so dont wor--"

"Why did you brush her hair?" This girl is so cute i just want to take her home, "I was just fixing her hair cause it was out of place to make her look presentable in front of her crush.." I softly say, "Why did you go upstairs?"

"She left her bag in the toilet and there was a lot of men up there and she didn't want anything to happen to her, so i companied her." She sniffs looking a bit calmed down.

"I would never, ever and i mean never cheat on you." I kiss her on her face everywhere and wiping her tears, i carried her bridal style and kissed her once more.

"You look really sexy in that dress, but i wonder if you look even more sexy with that dress off.." I smirk, she slaps my chest and blushes, "Jungkook! You disgusting boii!" I laugh.

"Just cause we're okay now doesn't mean im not mad at you, get ready for your punishment.."

You two went home and got wacked by a hanger, bamboo stick, belt, slippers and anything your pARentS could hit you with.

Thats your punishment.

Jk

Go wild. 😂

The end.