Imagine 44; party

(Minji is your best friends name.)

Your best friend has been invited to a party, you were sad because you weren't invited. "Whose party is it anyways?" You asked Minji, "I think it's Jimin's.." you raised your eyebrows up and down smirking.

"Yah! What now?!" She shouted and smacked you on your arm, "Ahh!" You rubbed your arm and pouted, "What's with the eyebrow raise and the smirk?" She asked and you chuckled.

"It's Jimin's party and.. you like him! He invited you! He might like you! Get the idea..."

You watched her expression and her jaw dropped, "Well, good luck and dress nicely." You were about to leave when she grabbed your arms and gave you puppy eyes,

"No, i'm not coming with you." You removed her arms, "P-pleaseeee!!"

"I'm not even invited, why should i go?" You smiled pathetically, and that is not just the reason why you're not going. Jungkook will be there, whenever he's around you just turn like a stone.

"Hmm.. Jungkook will be there.." you gave her a glare, "I don't like him!" You tried making a serious face but end up laughing, "Fine, i understand.." Minji walks away, you start walking home too.

You turned around and shouted, "I LOVE YOU!!" She turned around and gave you a saranghae pose. You laughed and turned around, you were met by two unexpected eyes, eyes you didn't want to make eye contact with.

The eye contact melted you away. (Ooo~ so corny)

You bit your lips and scratched the nape of your neck, "Jimin told me to tell you to come to his party, he forgot to tell you." He said with no expression showing on his face, after he said that he left you standing still.

Your heart pounded really fast as if it wanted to come out from your chest, your cheeks turned pink. You made your way home and started to get ready for the party,

The way he talked to you earlier made you feel even more shy around him, he had no emotions showing on his face, maybe he doesn't like you, what are you going to do now??

*le cries in the corner*

After you were finished getting ready, you texted Minji and told her you were coming to the party. She said that she's on her way,

You started to get butterflies because the thought of you being in the same party as Jungkook. You were okay with the party but somewhere in your body is telling you not to go. Your heart..

*knock knock*
(Dunno why but Twice's song knock knock came into my head)

*le jams to the song*

You went to open the door and found your best friend in a cute oversized jumper, "Wow! You look so cute! Jimin likes cute girls.." You just stared at her, "You look beautiful in black, black suits you a lot."

"Getting dolled up for Jungkook eh?"

"Oh, shut up."