Imagine 33; weekly idol

Today you and your group is going to weekly idol, they invited your group for a special surprise.. you were confused and curious to what the surprise may be.

"Omo~ i can't wait.." one of your members say, you just pretended to get excited. You were supposed to have vocal practice and to practice a few dance steps you're struggling with.

"When we come back you guys have to teach me how to dance a few steps.." you said, they looked at you and smiled, "Come on y/n, don't worry and let's have fun." They all smiled, (friend name) pats your back.

"Y/n, i'll teach you don't worry.." she gave you a reassuring smile, you smiled back and sighed. Suddenly they put on blood sweat and tears.

They all sang and danced to it while you had your earphones on listening to your group songs and trying to practice a dance step.

Why that song?

After a few minutes you arrived to your destination.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chumeul da gajyeoga ga~~!!"

They put the song on replay.

The car started to shake and you stopped dancing and took your earphones out, the music was loud. You took the phone and lowered it down a little bit.

"Awee.. y/n~"

They all whined, you chuckled and the door opened. It was your manager..

"Alright guys, this is your time to introduce yourself and to grow fans.. show them who you truly are." you all put your hands in on top of each others and threw it in the air.

Before you went in the building, your phone buzzed:

Unknown: Hey baby, can't wait to see you.. <3

You all walked in and saw lots of cameras, staffs.. your mouth opened widely, amazed. Half of the place was all white.

"Wow~~" you said.

Hyeong-don accidentally bumped into you, you looked at him and bowed, "Sorry.." you said softly he just smiled at you and bowed down too.

"Its okay.. it was my fault." It became awkward, "Anyways, get ready, the show is gonna start soon."

He pats your back and you just nodded at him.

//weekly idol///

"Since we all have (group name) here, why don't you guys introduce yourselves.." you gulped since you're not really talkative, you just acted normal and smiled.

After all the members it was your turn. "Hahaha~! Let's go to the next person.." Defconn pointed at you and you just smiled nervously, "Since y/n is the maknae, she doesn't really talk that m--"

"She won't be able to talk if you're talking.." i laughed, "Ah, okay..--" you cleared your throat.

"Are you preparing to sing?" They all laughed again, you kept fanning yourself because it was getting too hot and you were nervous, "Anyeonghaseo, i'm y/n and i am the maknae of the group."

You stopped and smiled at them, they were all staring at you, soon it became awkward.. then they all laughed.

"Wait wait.. how come your introduction is so short, don't you want to tell us any facts about yourself?" you laughed nervously and just smiled, "Ah shall i try again?"

Both of them nodded and waited for you.

You cleared your throat, "Hello my name is y/n, i am half korean half (nationality).. i came here to be a successful singer.. i like to play the guitar and eat.. but i also like to exercise depending on my mood.."