Imagine 12; ring

Today you're going to spend a week at Jungkook's parents house. Don't worry, Jungkook is going with you.

"Y/n, I've loaded the car. Let's go!" Jungkook shouts calling you from downstairs, "Coming!" You shouted back. You took one last glance at the mirror making sure you look presentable. You smiled and went downstairs.

You wore the same shoes as Jungkook, timberlands. You went out of the house and locked it. You saw Jungkook leaning on the car while spinning the car keys using his point finger.

You walked up to him and he smiles, "Beautiful." He says while pulling you close to him. He opens the car door for you, you went in. Both of you made your way to Busan.

***

You finally arrive at Busan, you looked at the bright sun and stretched. Jungkook looked at you and giggled. "What's funny?" You asked with your brow raised, "Nothing.." He chuckles.

Finally after 2 hours drive, you finally arrived at Jungkooks parents house, you both walked in front of the door and you looked at Jungkook while biting your lips in worry. "Don't worry it's gonna be fine." He pecks your lips which made it better.

The door opened, revealing Jungkooks parents, you gave them a smile and they gave you a smile back. "Wow Jungkook! You've grew up so fast!" Jungkooks mother gave him kisses everywhere on his face. His father gave him a hug without any word. "I missed you too, Abeoji." Jungkook pats his back.

"Oh, omma, abeoji. Meet y/n my girlfriend." Jungkook introduced you. You smiled and bowed down politely. They gave you a hug, wow. You were shocked when they did that. "See? Don't worry.." Jungkook whispers.

"Come in, come in." Jungkooks dad helped you with your luggage. You went inside their house and your jaw dropped. Woahhh~ it's so big in the inside but looks small in the outside. Jungkook grabbed your hands and ran upstairs but stopped.

"Omma! Abeoji! We'll be upstairs if you need us!" Jungkook shouts, "Okay." Jungkooks parents harmonized.

You both went to the room your staying, basically Jungkooks old room now that Jungkook lives with you. Jungkook carried you and you wrapped your legs around his waist. "My parents love you already.." You put your foreheads together and smiled, "I know." Both of you chuckles.

Jungkook was about to kiss you when a little kid came in the room licking a lollipop. "Oppa? What are you doing?" A girl asks. I immediately jumped off Jungkook and cleared my throat, "Nothing, Minjae! Did you miss Oppa?" Jungkook lifted the little girl up and kissed her cheeks.

"Of course oppa, i always sleep in your room.." The little girl laughs, she looks at me and stops smiling, "Who is she oppa?" Jungkook smiled and put Minjae down. "She is your unnie, My girlfriend." Jungkook kisses my cheeks.

"Eueww~ get a room." Minjae leaves and shuts the door. "Yah! You didn't tell me you had a sister!" You playfully slapped Jungkooks arms, "Hahaha, sorry.." Jungkook gave you a peace sign and stuck his tongue out. You were about to slap him when someone opened the door.

"It's time for dinner.." Mrs Jeon smiles at both of us. You both raced downstairs until Jungkook lifted you up from behind. "Put me down!" You laughed but he didn't "Kiss me first." He pats his cheeks and you kiss his cheeks.

He puts you down and you made your way to the dining table. You both sat down and ate. "So, y/n, what do you do for a living?" Mr Jeon asks you, "Oh right now, I'm still trying to look for a job." Mrs Jeon understands by nodding.

"Omma, will there be dessert?" Minjae asks, "Of course there'll be dessert." Mrs Jeon stands up and looks at Jungkook. She winks and Jungkook winks back. You gave Jungkook a confused look but he looked away as if he didn't see you look at him. "Here we go.." Mrs Jeon comes back with a chocolate cake.

When Mrs Jeon put the cake down, there was a mysterious mini box in the middle. Mr Jeon took it and gave it to you, "Open it." Mr Jeon asks while smiling, You open it and found a beautiful ring you always wanted. You looked at Jungkooks parents and they clapped their hands,

"Congratulations!"

You looked at Jungkook and he stood up, he went to a proposing pose and held the ring..

"Y/n, i wanna spend my entire life with you, grow old with you. I love you y/n. Let's make good memories together and grow stronger and stronger everyday, let's fight for our love whenever something wrong happens.. be my Mrs Jeon..so what do you say..?"

Your tears started streaming down, you stood up and wiped your tears. You went to Jungkooks level and hugged him,

"Yes."

--------------------

Ooolalala~ am i invited to your wedding? Hahahaha!