Imagine 9; 11 o'clock

You looked at the clock hoping the time would fly faster, it is now 10:54 and you're waiting for it to be 11:00 so then you can go home and sleep.

"Y/n, can you take over my work and take the orders. The manager needs to see me." Your co-worker asks you, you gave her a smile then you nodded. You looked at the people she said and you were scared because these men looked really.. Tough and scary.

You walked over to their table and one guy noticed you walking, he licked his lips and winks at you. You rolled your eyes and finally reached their table. "Can i take your orders?" You asked trying not to make eye contact with the weird guy.

"Can we have shots please?" The other guys said, "Okay, I'll be back with your order." You said sighing a relief sigh. You made their drinks and gave it to them. You cleaned other tables and you were finally done.

But you felt uncomfortable because the weird guy kept looking at you, you looked away and looked at your phone. 2 messages from Jungkook your boyfriend.

Jk: Come home already..!
Jk: I miss you!

You smiled and replied back..

Y/n: Don't worry my shift is nearly over, I'll be there. Miss you too <3

You pressed send and put your phone back in your pocket, you finished the last table and went to the managers office. "Sir, my shift has finished. I'll get going." You grabbed your stuff and said bye to your co-worker and your manager.

You went out and started walking, it's late now and it's really cold. Good thing Jungkook told you to bring a coat, what an overprotective boyfriend. It's cute though. You waited in the bus stop to wait for the bus.

Someone tapped your back. You turned around and saw the same guy in the pub. "Hey, why are you here alone?" The guy asks you, "I'm going home." You said not making eye contact. "I can see that, well, it's really dangerous for a teen to be outside this late. Let me a company you." He said licking his lips.

"No thanks, you can go back to your friends." You said looking at him, he has tattoos all over his face, he has one piercing on his nose. Euww, even up close he's so ugly!

You moved away a little bit and hugged your bag for comfort. "Now now, don't be like that. Show me how tasty you are." He moves closer trying to kiss your lips. You blocked your lips and quickly grabbed a pepper spray in your bag.

You sprayed his eyes and watch him cry in pain, "Fu.ckkkk! You fu.cking b.itch!" He screams, now this is your chance to run. You run in a nearby park and hid behind the slide and you tried to keep your mouth shut but you were panicking.

You grabbed your phone and called Jungkook you put in speaker and waited for Jungkook to answer. But a hand shut your mouth. The guy pins you down and kisses you.

Your phone was really far away from you. You couldn't breathe because the guy was kissing you roughly. You kicked his balls and stood up. You took your phone and called again.

"Hello?"
"Jungkook helpp!"
"Y/n! What's happening?! Where are you now?!"
"I'm in a nearby park, you know where i wait for the bus right?"
"I'm on my way! Just wait y/n."
"You better hurry!"

He ended the call and you ran as fast as you can, the guy's really fast. You tripped over and got caught by the guy. He slaps you in the face and your vision started getting blurry. He put you over his shoulders and you started punching his back.

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice shout your name, it's Jungkook. The guy drops you gently on the floor. Jungkook punches the guy and the guy fell next to you. The guy stood up and punched Jungkook back.

You passed out when Jungkook got punched on the face.

***

You woke up in your room, you sat up and looked around. It was just a dream you thought. You turned to the other side and saw Jungkook sleeping with a black eye. Your jaw dropped and you immediately hugged Jungkook.

He woke up and you kissed him several times, "Y/n your awake now. I was so worried you wouldn't wake up." Tears fell out of his eyes, you cried a lot watching him in a terrible condition.

You touched his eyes and he flinched a bit, "You're hurt.." You said watching him smile, "It's okay, as long as your fine, I'm fine.." You hugged him tight, he kisses your forehead and you kissed his lips.

"I love you kookie.."

"I love you too."

---------------------

Aweeee!!