Imagine 39; heart problem

Today you were going to get your results back from the hospital because your heart has been bothering you these days, you didn't tell anyone because you didn't want anyone to worry.

"Y/n.. you have dilated cardiomyopathy."

"What?!"

"Your heart becomes weak and the chambers get large. As a result, the heart cannot pump enough blood out to your body." The doctor gives you your document. Your hands shakily took it.

"I'm afraid you won't live much longer." Your tears fell as you watched the doctors mouth move in slow motion, "Y-y/n?" Your heart starts aching again.

The doctor runs out the room calling for help, he comes back in laying your body on a bed, "Breathe y/n, remember to breathe." You tried but there's a heavy weight on your chest.

Nurses came in the room giving you oxygen and making you feel better. You couldn't think of anyone except Jungkook and your son..

He doesn't know about this, and you'll tell him someday.. not today.

***

A month later..

You woke up in your bedroom, your head started to get dizzy, you look to your side and saw pills with water. 'We need to talk after i come home..' in the note it says.

You remembered he's at work today and you're at home with your son, you stood up balancing first before walking. Your legs are starting to get weak.. which means, nearly there..

You saw your son watching tv, "Mom, dad told me that you're sick.. are you okay?" Your 16 yr old son asks curiously, "Y-yep, its just a flu." You said not making eye contact.

You walked in the kitchen ever so slowly, you opened the cupboard and got out the coffee. Since you were weak you dropped it, you don't have a strong grip anymore.

"Mom!" Your son runs to you, "I'm okay.. you c..an go.o.." you fainted.

Jungkook pov..

I stared at the ring on my finger, she never told me that she had heart failure, that girl.. she never changed. Back in high school she didn't tell me she had a cold so i found out the next day and got mad at her.

I'm so worried now.

"Mr. Jeon? Did you get that?" I snapped out from my thoughts and stared at the old man blankly, "Sorry but i will have to leave this meeting." I grabbed my things and left.

Home..

I unlocked the door and found my son sitting beside y/n, y/n had her eyes closed. Y/n?!

I dropped all my things and ran up to her, "Y-y/n wake up.. please." (Son's name) stopped me, "She's sleeping.. pft, she's not dead dad." He doesn't know.

Y/n fluttered her eyes open and saw me, she smiles, "Oh, you're home already?" I smiled back nodding, she tries standing up but fails.. her legs. I grabbed her arms and stood her up, "Got to go dad, i'm off at my friends."

I nod since i'm planning something with y/n. "Be back.. okay?" Y/n says, she sounds really sick and weak, this is making me cry. We both hear the door close, "Y/n.. how come you didn't tell me huh?" She gulps, her eyes are half closed.

Her skin has gone paler than before, "I didn't want you to worry.. th-thats all." I rubbed my face in frustration, "Y/n, i know that but people are supposed to feel worried for someone special!" I got a bit angry.

She frowns.. "Sorry Jungkook." She cries, i immediately pull her into a hug, i shouldn't make her feel bad. "Shh.. sorry.. i love you." I stroke her hair to calm her down.

"Let's do something y/n." She hums confused, "L-lets bring one of our memories back to life. Our first date?" She smiles, "Of course." She ruffles my hair.

***

We both went to the same place we had our first date, in a park up a hill just ourselves enjoying the lovely scenery while under a tree. "Woah.. the memory is coming back, i'm going to cry."

She fans her eyes so she'll stop crying, she walks towards the picnic place and sits down happy. I sat beside her, "Aigoo~" i sighed, she also sighed, "You're feeling okay right?"

I asked just incase she's in pain.

Your pov..

Your heart rate is increasing, its slightly hurting..

Its nearly time..

"You're feeling okay right?" You look at him, and ruffled his hair, "Yep.. you're here with me i'm okay." He smiles and holds your hands, "Here eat." He offers but you shook your head.

Food doesn't matter right now, "I don't have any appetite." He nods and puts the food down. "You go ahead and eat." You said waiting for him to eat, "If you say so." He takes a bite of the strawberry.

"Yum.. try." Strawberry is your favourite, you took a bite and chewed it slowly, the flavour tastes bland to you now.. it doesn't make you feel happy like before but it will always be your favourite fruit.

"Y/n, i had a dream about you leaving me.. i never imagined it like this." You chuckled, "Haha, how did you imagine it then?" You asked, "You divorcing me, and that i'll just capture your heart again."

Ah, my heart.

I put my hands to my heart and the beats were really slow. I could only see blurs, "Jungkook?" He hums in response, "I'm sleepy."

Jungkook pov..

"I'm sleepy."

Not now y/n, not now God please.. i looked at her and patted my shoulder signalling her to lean on me, she smiles gratefully and leans.

After a while it became silent and all i could feel is her head and her squirming from all the pain, "Y/n! Let me call the an ambulance.." I took my phone out but she stopped me.

"No, i want to die like this.. i want to die.." she mumbles, "No you can't.. you can't leave me and (s/n)," she smiles.. to be honest i don't know what to do anymore.

"Take care of our son okay? Or i'll make your life a living hell when i watch you."

My life in hell just started..

If she wants to die this way i'll let her, this is her last wish..

It was silent,

I miss you already..

"Are you asleep yet?" I asked, "N-no.." she sounded like she tried hiding the pain, i waited for a while again,

"Are you asleep now?" She shushed me.. i looked at her face, i will definitely miss this.

"How about now?" No response, she stopped squirming and her hands on mine loosened.

"Are you really asleep?"

No response..

Tears and tears started running down my cheeks.

"Okay, i wont wake you up, have a nice rest Y/n.. i love you. Always.."

----------------------

Another sad imagine..

This is the last one i promise.