Sehun!

This imagine is different, my best friend requested this.. Hii Xun <3

Here you gooo!! XunZhou1

--------------------

Tomorrow was the day you get to see exo! You were so excited, you couldn't sleep properly. You kept watching videos of them in YouTube messing about, they made you feel happy. Especially on specific boy.

Sehun..

"Xun! You need to sleep now, aren't you going somewhere tomorrow." Your mother said as she checked you in your room, you nodded and smiled at her, "Thank you for buying me tickets to their concert."

"No problem, they're performing in our country, i don't want you to miss it. Xun, enjoy it okay?" You mother turned the lights off and it was time that you stopped watching and sleep.

Your mother also bought you, Sehun shirt, exo light stick and more for you to fangirl with. You're going with your two best friends tomorrow. You slowly drifted off to sleep.

*

You got woken up by your alarm. It was *insert alarm sound here*, you stood up and prepared yourself. When you were finished you ran down finding your parents eating breakfast.

"You seem really excited." Your dad said taking a bite of toast, you giggled and ate toast as well, "I was excited last night, i couldn't sleep properly." You said faking to wipe your tears, your mother giggled and gave you more food.

"Thanks omma but i think i'll save my appetite for later." You said as you pat your tummy, someone pats you on the shoulders which made you jump a bit, "Hey that's not fair, i love to see exo! Especially my husband, Baekhyun!" Your sister said.

"Awe, don't worry, i'll take you out with me next time they have a concert here." You said patting her head, your sister pouted and held her pinky out, you held your pinky out and wrapped it around with hers.

*ding dong*

The doorbell alarmed you, your eyes lit up and your parents watch you rush to the door, you opened the door finding your two best friends! "Lets go!" You said and put your shoes on, you bid good byes to your parents before leaving.

You took a taxi to get there, you felt butterflies in your tummy and your heart raced. You were nervous all of a sudden.

"Hahaha! Xun is nervous!" The girl with a straight black hair said laughing, you hit her on the head and watch her stop laughing and got a hit back from her. "Aish." You said hitting her back, as always, you win.

"She must be excited to see Sehun." A girl with a bun on said smirking, you blushed and hit her softly on her shoulders.

*

You went out of the taxi and went in line to go in the building.

2 hours later..

You were finally next, you gave your ticket and it took them 3-4 minutes to check the tickets, they finally gave you a number for your seats. You sat in the middle between your two best friends.

You all waited for exo to come out, good thing you 3 had a VIP seats.

*

When exo's intro came, you stood up and turned your light stick on cheering. The two beside you looked at you weirdly, you looked at them and raise your brows in confusion.

You all shrugged and enjoyed.

When exo stopped singing and dancing, they were just talking.. but what weirded you the most is when Sehun kept looking at you, you moved a couple of times to check if he's actually looking at you, which he is looking at you.

You bit your lips nervously, the two beside you didn't know what was happening, but you're glad that Sehun is looking at you. Sometimes he would even smile at you, maybe only for fan service.

You tried telling the two but they weren't listening, they were enjoying. What made you even blush is whenever Sehun comes near you, you have your hand out hoping he'll give you a high five.

He grabbed your arms lightly and pulled you on stage, crazy!!

All the exo members looked at you, they were all smiling, "Here is our lucky fan." Chanyeol said poking your cheeks, you wanted to faint but you didn't want to ruin the moment.

You looked at the two, they were cheering for you.. probably jealous Sehun picked you :p

They sat you down on a chair and the song xoxo came on, you were just watching them dance for you. You just couldn't stop smiling knowing the boys you cherish the most is right in front of you. You just can't believe it.

When the song ended, Sehun came and gave you a heart plushy, you smiled hugely and took the plushy from him, you two touched hands. Your heart raced even faster.

He looked at you in the eye seriously, you wanted to look away but you wanted to see him up close, suddenly Xiumin grabbed Sehun and started to dance. You laughed at that, thank goodness Xiumin grabbed Sehun away or else you would have collapsed looking at him for that long.

*

The concert has finished and they were all ready to give out high fives to fans, not all the fans but the ones who bought tickets to. (I feel bad for the fans who only gets to see their babies dance and sing.. :) My life!)

It was your turn and first was D.O, he gave you the cutest smile ever, then it was Lay, he winked at you showing his cute deep dimple, then it was Kai you gave him a bro fist which he gladly accepted, then it was Chanyeol he softly held your hands.

Baekhyun! He pointed at you and winked, you blushed. Suho, intertwined his fingers with yours, yet again showing his dimples, seriously nearly all of them has dimples.. makes it feels like you're gonna die soon.

Xiumin! He poked both of your cheeks while you pouted, you went next to Chen and he gave you a smirk while you high five him, you then slowly went to Sehun, he already was staring at you as if he was excited.

You just smiled containing in your excitement, you held your hand for a high five but he didn't respond, you frowned and was about to put your hands down but he grabbed it softly and kissed the top of your hand.

Your eyes widened, your heart runs faster, you vision didn't focus on him properly as you was about to faint. Every fan had their eyes on you, you just grabbed your arm back and walked away flustered.

The two grabbed you and smiled, "How was it?!" The girl with the bun said shaking you in curiosity, the girl with the straight black hair pushed you lightly, "I'm so jealous, when will Jungkook oppa do that to me?"

You laughed and stopped for a moment still hugging the hand Sehun kissed you.

"Guysss, i've fallen for him deeper!"

--------------------

You owe me lunch Xun.