Imagine 22; bitter coffee (2)

This is a continue of imagine 2.

------------------

Its been 5 months since you and Jungkook last talked, saw, heard from each other. Who cares anyways..? He has a girlfriend remember?

He would call you every night, even 1-2 am in the morning. He would also leave texts..

Jk: Y/n! Lets meet up in the cafe.
Seen 1:30
Jk: Where are you?
Seen 2:00
Jk:Are you okay? I miss you.. i want to hear your voice..
Seen 3:45
Y/n: I'm fine :)
Jk: Wew~ that's a relief i thought you died or something..
Seen 7:27

Of course you would reply because you didn't want him to think that your jealous or something..pfftt..

You were shopping alone buying clothes in a mall, you tried on clothes and you liked the black laced loose dress the most. You came out of the dressing room and asked, "Does this look good on me? I'm thinking of trying the white one."

"Miss, that dress suits you the most." She said smiling at you, you smiled and thanked her, you was about to go in the dressing room to change back you saw Jungkook and his girlfriend shopping in the same shop. Jungkook looked bored.

His eyes was wondering around until he spotted you, he softly smiled at you while you widen your eyes and went inside the dressing room. Your heart raced fast and you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Okay y/n lets calm down.. 1..2..3..." you breathed in and out until you feel relaxed.

You changed back and peeked out of the dressing room, you couldn't see him so you asked one of the staff. "Have you seen a guy with brown hair and with a pretty girl?" She thinks for a while and clicks her fingers as if she had an idea.

"Yeah i saw them leave awhile ago." She said making me sigh in relief, i went in front of the cashier to pay for the dress. I payed and thanked the lady, i left the shop and walked wondering around.

I walked pass a jewelry shop and looked at the rings, they fascinated you but you frowned. You wanted Jungkook to give you a ring..

Someone tapped your shoulders making you jump. "Do you need help?" You shook your head and kept on looking, "Couple rings i guess?" She said, you shook your head again making her smile and leave you to look at the jewelry.

After you were finished you went in a cafe, you ordered your favourite drink and sat down drinking it. Suddenly your phone beeped, you checked and it was from Jungkook.

Jk: I saw you..
Y/n: And..
Jk: I want to see you.. again.

You stopped texting and you realise you were smiling, some how whenever he texts you something you're always smiling, sometimes he would give you butterflies.

You put your phone down and looked up, there was a crowd in the corner. You walked up to the crowd and you frowned, it was Jungkook and his girlfriend..

*Slap*

You saw her slap Jungkook on the cheek, your heart dropped when she did that.

"You're always on your phone! Its her isn't it? Your best friend you adore the most, you even dream of her every night.. i know that because you sleep talk saying her name, i'm sick of dealing with this everynight! I don't think i like our relationship anymore.. lets start seeing other people, maybe we're not meant for each other.. Goodbye."

She was about to walk pass you but you grabbed her arms, "Don't.. go." You said softly making her look at you. "You don't know you're losing someone precious.." tears were forming in your eyes as you tried not spilling them.