Imagine 45; want you back

Watching you in Tv's and shops, it doesn't help me get over you. You're always in my head 24/7, i don't know how to get you out of my head, the smile you show whether it's fake or not, i can still remember you smile to me.

I can't concentrate on my work, because of you. My parents would always start an argue with me because of you.

I wonder if you still think about me as much as i think about you, do you still love me--scratch that--do you still like me, as in friends or perhaps more than friends?

How many years has been? 3-4 years now and you're still out there shining like a star i would always follow when it's dark and whenever i need light to guide my way.

~~

You stared out of the plane and watch the plane land, you give out a little sigh feeling a little bit anxious that you'll somehow see him again or somehow bump into him.

No one knows you're gone, you've been missing for the past 4-5 months and you want to run to him so bad. You just want to hug him coating you with his warmth which makes you feel comfortable.

Your memebers always give you voicemails,

"Hi, Y/n i hope you're doing well, please reply back, we're really worried.."

"Are you eating well, take care of yourself ha? Please be safe.."

"Guess what i found out, Jimin told me that Jungkook cries every night hoping you'll come home, crawl in bed with him, make him stop shaking from coldness, and watch him open his eyes seeing you sleeping next to him.."

"We love you.."

Those showed you how much everyone cared about you, you badly want to go home but the most ironic thing is, the person you love is the reason why you don't want to go home.

Funny?

He's changed.

He seems like he's worried, maybe because he's acting in front of the members but deep inside he wants to watch you suffer, he loves watching you suffer.

Yep. He's been domestically abusing you.. y-you just can't stand him anymore.

So this is your chance to go back to korea, change yourself and maybe tell one of your group member what happened. You went inside the airport with your belongings.

You called your trust able friend, Rose.

"Y/n! You're calling me!" You were shock at the quick and sudden answer, "Y-yeah.. can you pick me up in the airport?" She says yes without hesitating, you smiled. You kept your phone in your hand just incase Rose calls.

~45 mins later~

You looked at your phone but still no calls or texts from Rose,

"Y/N!!"

The familiar voice made you turn around, a big smile was plastered on your face making Rose smile in happiness too, "Wow, you've gone even more beautiful!" Rose squealed can't control her inner fan girl.

"Nah, have you seen yourself?" You hugged her, she hugged you back, she pulls away and stares at your face. "You have so much to tell me." She squeezes your cheeks together making you giggle.

"Let's go to a cafe." She suggested, you nod in agreement.

...

At first you had a tough time telling her but she said something's that made you more comfortable so you told her, the look on her face wasn't good.

Her face went to confused, shocked, sad, angry, furious which you find hilarious. She stood up angry, you swear down you could see steam coming out of her ears.

"He has stepped the line! I'll show him a piece of my mind!" She raised her voice, you looked at everyone looking at her, you grabbed her sleeve and pulled her down.

"Shh! There might be paparazzi here!" You whispered-shout, "Promise not to tell anyone, especially him. Okay? I'm begging you!" You will literally just bow to her if you have to.

"Let's go."

She grabs your hands dragging you to her car, after several hours of driving you finally reached your groups company, you went out only getting greeted by paparazzi.

You tried hiding your face but there's no use. You just removed your arms away from your face, once you did that, interviewers stood in front of you.

"Why did you disappear all of a sudden?"

"What happened?"

"What is the cause of why you ran away?

So many questions you wanted to answer and know for yourself.

You went in the building only getting greeted by someone you didn't want to meet at all, the very last person you wanted to meet is right here in front of you. You stood there frozen, connecting eyes with him, it felt like you just connected again.

Your heart beating fast, you felt a sweat drip down from the side of your temple, you gulped and hoped someone would distract him away from you. He smiles seeing you back, no bruises, you didn't get hurt or anything, probably because he wants to make new marks on you.

He was about to go up to you when Rose blocked him as if she didn't see him, you looked at Rose smiling in relief, "Thank you." you mumbled to her, you went to your dorm and got greeted by all the members, they all had shocked face when they saw you,

"We missed you, you know.. we couldn't just debut without you.." Jisoo pouts making you pout with her, Lisa came and hugged you all of a sudden, you ruffled her hair and hugged back, "We were about to debut last month but we couldn't, just thinking about debuting without you hurts us.."

You were awed, "I just needed to go out for a bit, just wanted to have time for myself you know.. i'm just nervous about debuting." Jennie smiles and hugs you, "Ah, i know how you feel but hey it wouldn't be that bad..--now i think about it, don't you want to go see Jungkook?" they all stared at you, you looked at Rose.

"I er, uhm.. i--"

"We saw him earlier."

Rose speaks up for you, you sighed and couldn't take it anymore. "I have to tell everyone something, well except Rose since i already told her." they all gathered up ready to listen to you, once again you sighed feeling regret of bringing the subject up.

---------------------

Trolols~~

woah i haven't updated this book for a long time, i missed you guys!

this imagine is a bit long so wait for part 2, if anyone is confused i'm confused too. I just thought of writing this.. but part 2 will make sense to some of you's..

the book reached 108k!! Thank you very much..

BTW i read all of your comments and some of them are really funny, it makes me smile~ keep commenting and i hope you enjoy, don't forget there's a part 2 to this..