Imagine 5; kookie monster

"Omma! Appa!"

What is it now? This is the 3rd night she's like this.

"Your turn." I turned around to Jungkook, he yawned and rubbed his eyes to see clearly. "Okay." He stood up and went to Jungri's room. After 3-4 minutes the crying has stopped. Jungkook came in and said "Another nightmare she said.".

"Oh.." I said trying to go back to sleep.

*

I woke up about 4-5 am in the morning because i felt someone crawling up out of the blanket. I got shock and immediately sat up, i nudged Jungkook to wake up, he sat up and watched what was happening.

"Boo."

Ohh, that's a relief. It's just Jungri.

"Omma.. Appa. I wanna sleep with you guys.." She said and did and aegyo, awee that was cute asf. "Just this once Jungri.." I said and positioned her in between me and Jungkook.

She looked at the both of us and gave us the sweetest smile ever! "I never get nightmares when I'm sleeping with you, Omma and Appa.." She rubbed her eyes, ready to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Jungri.."

Me and Jungkook gave her a kiss at the same time. Jungkook had the left cheek and i had the right cheek.

After several time of finding my comfortable position, Jungri sat up again and jumped on the bed. "Jungri, you should be sleeping. Come here you~~" Jungkook grabbed her and started tickling.

The sound of their laughter are melodies to my ears.

"Do you want kookie monster to come tonight?" He asked and Jungri had a cheeky smile on and shook her head. "Well, if you don't sleep, kookie monster will come and get you. Me and Omma will get very sad kookie monster took you away from us. Do you want that to happen?" Jungkook position her back.

"I'll go to sleep when you and Omma sing a lullaby!" She crossed her arms and looked angry, but she's still cute. "Okay okay.."

Me and Jungkook looked at her and started singing..

Twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky.

I looked at Jungri and she slowly closed her eyes. Me and Jungkook looked at each other and gave each other a victory smile.

"I love both of you.."

He whispers and you lean in to give him a peck on the lips, after that you gave Jungri a kiss on the forehead.

"I love both of you too.."

-------------

Hiii:)))