Imagine 16; it hurts

You were on your way to the schools garden to give Jungkook his birthday present.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

You heard two voices from behind a tree, you saw Jungkook and the leader of the cheerleading team talking to each other. G/n (girls name) hugged Jungkook and kissed his lips. You stood there with teary eyes.

You dropped your present and watched them kiss each other passionately, G/n noticed you and she smirks. "Tell me how much you love me.." g/n roams her hands around Jungkooks back.

Your hands formed into a fist, "I l-love you.. g/n." Jungkook stuttered. You collapsed onto the floor and you bursted into tears, good thing no one is here except you, g/n and Jungkook. Jungkook turned around and saw you, he's eyes widened and ran towards you.

"Y/n you o-okay..?" He holds your wrist softly, trying to help you but you threw his hands away from you, "D-don't touch me and d-don't dare talk me ever a-again.." You stood up and wiped your tears.

***

It's been 4 months and everyone seems to be curious about you and Jungkook, even your best friend. You and Jungkook never told anyone about your break up, especially you.. you didn't know why Jungkook did that to you.

But pushing that aside, you are currently seeing a guy..

Jung Hoseok...

You're happy to have him but it doesn't feel the same way as you were still with Jungkook. Jungkook did talk to you but he only came up to you if he needed something or school work, all you talked about with him was school work.

Nothing else.

Now, let's talk about your 'boyfriend' let's say he's different. What i mean about different is that he's not like any guy you met before so this was a first.

***

"Are you seriously dating this guy? I mean he's using you as a back up if you know what i mean.." b/n (best friends name). "Oww that hurts.." she accidently pressed onto your black eye. "Sorry.. see, he gave you another black eye.." b/n looks at you in awe.

"But i still love him." You said packing your stuff to go in the locker, you opened your locker but someone harshly closed it back. He's here.

"Fu.cking bi.tch! Where were you huh? Can you be useful for once?!" Your 'new boyfriend' shouts at you not caring the audience. "S-sorry i was just-"..

*Slap*

You fell on the ground really hard, your best friend tried helping you but you didn't want her to get hurt. "Leave now, b/n.." you managed to say after getting slapped hard.

"Stand up now!"

You hesitatingly stood up weakly and looked at him in mercy, he cupps your face hard. "Bi.tch next time be on time or else you know what happens.." He raised his hands ready to slap you. You closed your eyes waiting for the slap to come but you felt nothing.

You opened your eyes and someone held your boyfriends hands from hitting you, "How pathetic.. so this is your hobby? Hitting girls." You look up to see Jungkook. "Oh, it's you again.. Jungkook right? Well this is not your fu.cking business."

"Well actually this is my business because y/n is my girlfriend and i care for her. So if you excuse me I'll finish this.." Jungkook punches your boyfriend until he landes on the floor. Jungkook turns to you and holds you cheeks softly.

He examines your face and he was tearing up, "What have i done.. S-sorry." You slapped his hands away from you, "What did i tell you from touching me?" You stood back. "But y-y/n.. I'm sorry.."

You chuckled and crossed your arms and watched his tears fall from his eyes, "Oh, now you're the one crying.. do you know how hard it is to forget you existed in my life and how hard it is to stop liking you! I don't even know why you left me and replaced me with that sl.ut.. what does she have that i don't have huh? Am i not good enough for you? Am i missing something?"

Jungkook eyes cried more tears while listening to your words, it hit his heart like a truck.

"The reason i left you is because.. g/n threatened me to be with her, if i don't.. she would have done something bad to you and i guess she already is doing something to you. She hooked you with this guy but you didn't know."

"Jungkook you could've denied the deal and stayed by my side, it's better than leaving me. I cried every night.. not hearing your voice and not being able to see that smile of yours. Please it's better if we don't see each other ever again. I'll end up getting hurt."

You and Jungkook smiled at each other and shook hands, "This is it then.. nice knowing you.."

You both walked away from different paths, you could hear Jungkook whimper a little bit. You tried not crying but this was for the best. You'll find someone else right..?

-------------------

Sad endingg ~ i cryeuu~

Would you turn around and hug him or will you just continue walking not knowing where destiny will lead you to..?

Or destiny was just right there?

Okiee I'm done.. byee!