Imagine 26; oppa

Jungkook went to a fan meet today and you stayed in the hotel room, their manager let you come with them since Jungkook also wanted you to come. You were happy and thankful their manager let you or you would be lonely again..

You turned on your laptop and decided to watch the live fan meet, Jungkook decided to hire a camera man to take a live show only for you, how sweet you thought as you waited for the camera to turn on.

You got bored and hungry and decided to go and get a packet of crisp eating while watching. You're always happy for the boys.. but the thing is you're struggling to control your feelings.

Jealousy..

You tried not to get jealous whenever Jungkook goes a bit over board when talking to girls, you would think he's actually flirting or just doing it for fans. But you can't get jealous because he's a very famous kpop idol and he needs to do that.

Plus he loves his fans a lot, he appreciates fans supporting him.. especially the award they got this year.. you cried a lot, you couldn't stop thinking about the night when he came home, let's say it was a very special night.. :p

You suddenly stopped daydreaming and looked at the screen..

"Hello we are BTS!"

A smile crept on your face immediately. You dropped the packet of crisp and kept looking at their faces, they were so happy to see their fans. You wish you could be there but Jungkook said that he can't be distracted.

They all sat down and just talked to ARMYs, Jungkook would look at the camera and smile showing his happiness to you, you would smiled back not minding the fact he can't see you.

It was time for the fan signing, this was hard for you but you can't get jealous.

After two girls finished talking to Jungkook this girl said Oppa and i know Jungkook doesn't like being called Oppa because he thinks they're all noonas trying to say Jungkook is older than them.

He had this weird look on his face whenever someone calls him Oppa.

"Oppa! Oppa!"

Everyone said, the rest of the bangtan members just sat there laughing at Jungkook.

You felt bad for him but you've got to admit it, it was funny, "Everyone here has to bring their id's to show us your age, because i think all of you calling me oppa are noonas." Jungkook said gripping onto the mic lightly. But he still had a smile-smirk on.

*

When the fan sign has finished the camera turned off, you sighed and wanted to watch more but it had to end. (I feel you bruv :c)

You sat down, waiting for Jungkook to arrive back, you went on your phone and just went through social medias. You suddenly heard the door open and closed, you look up to see an exhausted bun bun..

"You enjoyed?"

"I wanted it to go on forever, watching our fans watching us is the best thing ever. Even though we can't talk to each other we will still be close forever."

Your eyes turned soft at that but your lips formed into a smirk, "Oppa, i missed you." He stopped moving when he heard you say Oppa. He turned around and had no emotions on his face.

"Don't call me Oppa~" he pouted and you came over to him and gave him a shoulder massage, "Why not? I'm 2 months younger than you.." you tilted your head to look at his face, "I know but i just don't like being called Oppa. Especially you."

He tapped your nose lightly then you kissed the top of his nose, "What do you want me to call you then?" You said raising both brows, "Call me baby." He smirked and chuckled, he crashed his lips onto yours and you smiled.

"Okay baby bun bun!"

He giggled and pinched both of your cheeks because of your cuteness..

------------------------------

Can't wait for Taehyung's drama, its on the 19th right?