Imagine 21; baby

You bit your nails nervously while walking back and forth, you look at the thing you were holding and it just made your heart beat even faster. You sat on the edge of the bathtub and smiled at it.

Different of emotions would just come out; Excited, nervous, scared, happy. Your husband will be home soon and you're planning to tell him, of course you're not going to hide it from him.

You went downstairs to clean up, and make dinner for the both of you. Yes, you're a stay at home wife. When you took the roasted chicken out of the oven, you heard his car lock. You ran everywhere getting things ready.

When you finished preparing, you sat down on the couch reading a magazine. The front door opened revealing your cute hard-working husband. "Yeobo! I'm home." When he said that, you ran up to him.

You gave him a hug and a long passionate kiss, "I missed you a lot." You said making a cute pout face, "I missed you more." He said grabbing both of your cheeks making you smile.

"I've prepared dinner, lets eat together." You grabbed his things and put it on the couch, he sat down and gulped seeing the delicious food you cooked for him.

"You never cooked this much before, is there something you want from me or is this bribery?" He asks making you chuckle nervously, "No, n-nothing!" You took a seat across him, you gave your sweetest smile while he gave you his cute bunny smile.

He'll know soon.

After dinner the both of you went upstairs, every step you took increased the butterflies in your tummy, nearly there..

Both of you went to your room and changed to your pj's, you sat on the bed while he sat beside you watching tv. You couldn't take it anymore so you asked him a question, "Aren't you going to brush your teeth?" You were planning to surprise him.

You laid out the birth test stick in front of the sink, "About that.. i still need to do a bit more work on the papers. You can go to sleep first." He said still switching channels. You got mad and did what he told you. You slept first.

****

You blinked your eyes a couple of times before actually opening them fully. You felt warm.. really really warm. You felt arms snaked around your waste and his breathing against your skin. You smiled.

You look at the time and its past 8, you widen your eyes and said, "Jungkook-ah! You're late for work!" No response but you felt kisses on your neck, lightly down towards half of your arms your arms.

"I'm spending time with my wife because she's carrying my baby. Congratulations to us Yeobo! I love you."

You nearly teared, you hugged him tight. You thought he would reject the baby but you were so stupid to think that.. cause you're married.

"Come on, lets not waste time today. Let's go shop for our baby's things!" He said carrying you bridal style.

"I love you so so much!"

He carried you bridal style, into the kitchen and made breakfast for you.

-------------------------

Boy or Girl?