Imagine 47; bitter-sweet love

You stood next to the bus stop waiting to get on the bus on the way home, you watched people walk pass by you thinking of where they're going.

You suddenly get a phone call from your mom, you picked it up and smiled, "Hey mom." You heard her chuckle, "Hey sweetie, can you do me favour?" You pout your lip and asked, "What favour?"

"Well, i'm craving iced americano these past few days and you're out right now.. can you maybe buy me one?" You giggled at your mom, "Yes of course mom, anything for you." She squeals in excitement.

"I'll pay you back, i pr--"

"No need!"

"Aha, okay then, get home safely okay?" You were walking to a coffee​ shop, "Arraseo." You entered the shop and it was crowded, you lined up and waited for your order.

During the wait up, someone accidentally bumped into you. You fell on the floor, you moved your hair out of the way to see the guy. You look up to see a very handsome guy,

He offered his hands and you shyly took them, "Sorry about that, i'm in a rush right now

He offered his hands and you shyly took them, "Sorry about that, i'm in a rush right now.." you shook your head and said, "I-it's fine.." he smiles at your kindness, "I'll buy you coffee if you'd like." You shook your head again, "No, really.. it's fine."

Good thing you're not holding coffee right now or else you coffee would've been covered in coffee. Both of you were the last people, the person in front of you greeted you,

"What would you like?" You smiled at the person and said,

"Iced Americano."

You both heard each other say the same thing, you secretly turned your head to him, he was already looking at you. You quickly looked away, shy.

You both waited for your orders, you not wanting to make eye contact with him, is this what they call love at first sight?

"Hey, i'm really sorry about earlier, my name is Jungkook. Yours?" He started a convo, before you were going to say your name, someone interrupted you.

"One Iced Americano~"

We both looked at the person then looked at each other, "You take it, you're in a rush." You warmly smile at him, you saw a light shade of pink spread across his cheeks which you found really cute.

Before he left he thanked you. You smiled and wondered, will i ever meet him again?

The person gave you the americano and you made your way home excited to jump onto your bed.

***

"Thank you y/n." Your mom sipped the drink, you could see how happy she was. "So y/n, how was work today?" You didn't know why but you thought of the guy earlier, "Earth to y/n." Your mom waves her hands in front of you.

"Oh, work was a-alright." She gave you the there's-something-wrong look, "Spill it." You gave up and told your mom, "You could've asked for his number~ you're 20 years old now and you still don't have a boyfriend."